on your left.

It was the break on dawn and Steve had dragged Stiles on a run. Stiles didn't usually like running, he would make up something so he wouldn't have to go, but this morning he was in the mood and wanted to race Steve. Snice he discovery of himself being a supersolider, he found he was faster and stronger with the help of Steve So today Stiles wanted to see who was faster. They were running when they came up to the man Steve pastes every day. 

"On your left." Steve panted, trying to keep up with Stiles who was a couple of seconds in front of him. They did another lap and they came across him again. 

"On you left." Stiles said, running past him. "On my left.. yeah got it." He said, as Steve ran past him. They were coming to the end of there run and Stiles went into a full on sprint and once again came up to the man. 

"Don's say it. Don't say it!" The repeated.  

"On your left!" They both said, sprinting. 

"Come on!" He yelled. Stiles broke into a laugher as Steve and him ran side by side. They came to an end, and Stiles was pleased that they were both the same speed. 

"Need a medic?" Steve said, walking over to him, with Stiles by his side. 

"I need to a new set of lungs. Guys, you ran 30 miles in 30 minutes." He said, holding his chest. 

"Guess, we got a late start." Stiles said, folding his arms. 

"Oh really, you should be ashamed of yourself young man, you should take another lap." He said. "I did you just take it? I amuse you just took it?" He said, still panting. 

"What unit you in?" Steve asked. 

"58 pararescue rescue, but now I'm working down at the VA!" He told him. Steve nodded.

"Sam Wilson." He said, holding out his hand. Steve took it help him up. 

"Steve Rogers." He introduces. 

"I kinda put that together and you?" He asked, pointing to Stiles. 

"Stiles Stilinski." He said, holding his hand to shake. Sam took it.

"The famous Trickster, It's very nice to meet you." Sam said, and Stiles nodded. 

"It must of kinda scared you coming out of the whole defrosting thing?" Sam asked. 

"It take's some getting use to." Steve told him.

"Say's the man who threw the phone across the room because the text wouldn't send." Stiles exclaimed, patting his back.  

"It's good to meet you, Sam." Steve said, walking away. 

"It's your bed, right?" Sam acknowledge.

"Sorry what?" Steve asked. 

"Your bed? It's to soft, over there I use rocks as a pillow and lived like a caveman. Now I'm home, lying in my bed." Sam explained. 

"It's like lying on a marshmallow. Feel like I'm gonna sink right to the floor." Steve knowledge's. 

"How long?" Steve asked, Stiles just stood out the way as the two men bonded. Stiles was happy for Steve, He didn't have anyone but Stiles, so it will be good for him to have some friends. 

"You must miss the good all days huh?" Sam asked, Steve put on that really dorky smile that Stiles adores. 

"Well... things aren't to bad. Food better, we use to boil everything. No polio good. Internet so helpful. Been reading up on that a lot to catch up, with the help of this guy." Steve said, pointing to Stiles.