trust and the truth.

Nick put Loki in a cell and gave him the speech of I will do what ever it takes. They also found out that the man is called Thor, A god. Stiles hasn't told anyone about his conversation with Loki. He didn't know if it was true or false, so he just kept his mouth shut.

Stiles found himself in a room with the group. He sat next to Steve, who look exhausted. "He really does get to you doesn't he?" Banner spoke. Stiles nodded. "We know Loki has a plan." Steve said. "Thor, what's his play?" Stiles asked.

Thor turned to them and began. "He has a army, that's only asgrad and S.H.I.L.E.D knows about. He wants to use it against your people, so he can rule." He finished. Steve spoke up. "An army, from outer-space." Steve said, confused. Thor nodded. Stiles' eyes widen. "So He may use the tesseract again?" Stiles stated. Bruce took his glasses off and began to talk. "So that's his deal, that's why he needed Eric Selvafic for." Banner said. Thor look confused. "His a astro-physics" Banner finished "He's a friend" Thor stated. "Loki's got them under a spell." Natasha spoke and then looked down. "Along with one of ours" She muttered.

"I wanna know why Loki let us take him." Stiles spoke up. "So would I." Steve added. "His not leading a army from here." Steve acknowledged. Stiles nodded in agreement. "I don't think we should be focusing on Loki." Banner said, nervously. "He is pretty crazy." Stiles said, looking into the absit. "Holy dare you speck of him like that." Thor said in a serious tone, which startled Stiles. "He may have done wrong, but he is of asgard... my brother." Thor stated, looking Stiles in the eyes. Stiles stared back. "He killed 80 people in two days." Stiles spat, Thor got taken back. "He's adopted." Thor said.

Phil and Tony walked in, talking and Phil just kept agreeing and moved towards Stiles, smiling. Stiles put a fake smile on. Tony walked over to Thor. "No hard feeling point break, you got a mean swing." Tony said, tapping his arm. Stiles raised an eyebrow. "Also means the portal can open and wide and long as Loki wants." Tony said, walking over where nick stands. Tony ordered the people to do something, but they looked at him confused. "That man is playing pacman, thought you wouldn't notice." Tony stated. Steve looked around confused. "It's a game." Stiles whispered to Steve. Steve nodded, confused.

"I'm I the only one who did the reading?" Tony asked. "Does Loki need any type of power source?" Steve and Stiles asked at the same time. "He'd have to heat the cube up to 200,000,000 kelvin just to break threw the barrier." Banner explained. "Finally someone who specks English." Tony said, walking over to him. "Is that what just happened?" Steve asked, while Bruce and Tony shook hands. "It's good to meet you Doctor Banner, your work on gamma radiation is fantastic, also I'm a big fan off how you turn how you lose control and turn into a huge green rage monster." Tony said, Banner smiled weakly and Tony patted his shoulder. "Thanks."

"Let's start with that stick, it may be magical but it works an awful lot like a HYDRA weapon." Steve said. "I don't know about that, but it is powered by the cube, and I would like to know how Loki used it turn two of our sharpest men I know, into his personal flying monkeys." Nick ordered, Thor turned around. "Monkeys, I don't understand." Thor got cut off. "I do." Steve said, pointing a finger a Thor. "I understood the reference." Steve said, happily. Stiles smiled at his friend, rising his thumb and winking. There was some awkward silence, then Tony spoke up. "Shall we play, doctor." Tony asked. Banner lead then out the room and they went off to do there work.

~~~

Natasha went of with Nick and Thor which left, Steve and Stiles.

Stiles wanted to talk to Steve about him being a so called super solider, but he wasn't sure. What happens if Steve leaves him or he goes around telling everyone. Stiles thought about it, maybe he should consider talking to him about it. Stiles took a breath and began.