ticking time bomb.

Mention OF suicide!!!

Im sorry..

Stiles slammed down a gun on the table. "Phase two, S.H.I.L.E.D uses the tesseract to make weapons." Stiles hissed. "Sorry computers running a little slow for us." Steve added. "Rogers, Stilisnki, We have looked up every possible way to work the tesseract, that doesn't mean we will-" Tony cut him off. "You were saying." Tony said, slowing a 3D video of one being made.

"You lied to us about something that could kill." Stiles spat. "The world hasn't changed one bit." Steve said. Romanoff walked in with Thor. "Did you know about this?" Bruce asked her. "I think you should remove yourself from this situation." She said. "Why shouldn't he?" Stiles snared.

"He has every right to be here." Stiles added, furiously, his palms being to glow. Steve reached for his shoulder and squeezed it, Stiles took a deep breath to calm him. "I wanna know why S.H.I.L.E.D want's to make weapons of mass destruction." Banner said, pointing to the computer screen.

"Because of him." He said, pointing to Thor. Thor looked confused along with Steve and Stiles. "Me?" He questioned. "Last year, we had a vaster from other planet and destroyed half of the city, and we are out gunned." Fury told him. "My people are nothing but peace with your planet." Thor stated. "Your not the only one out there, And your not the only threat."
He said, looking at Stiles who was clearly pissed with him.

"Yea but your working with a weapon which could kill everyone." Stiles spat. "It could destroy this planet in seconds." Stiles stated. "And then nukes get involved and that's so much fun." Tony added sarcastically. "Remind me how you made you fortune again, Stark." Fury asked. "I bet he would sill be rich." Stiles added. "Wait one second how is this suddenly about me." Tony asked. "Isn't everything." Steve said, added sarcastically. "I thought humans were better than this." Thor came in. "Excuse me but do we come to your planet and blow things up?" Stiles spat. They all began to argue and the spectre began to glow as it fed of the chaos.

~~~

"You speck of contorl but you make more chaos." Thor spoke. "This out memo isn't, what are we a team. No, no ,no, we are a chemical disaster that make's chaos." Bruce said. "Were a time bomb." Stiles said as he got more and more angry. "You need to step away." Fury told Bruce. "Why shouldn't a guy let of a little steam." Tony said, putting a hand on Steve. "You now damn well why, back off." Steve said, removing Starks hand. Stiles walked over and stood next to Steve. "Oh I'm starting to want you to make me." Tony said.

Stiles smiled. "Yea, Big guy in a suit of amour, take that off what are you?" Stiles asked, walking around Tony, sticking up for Steve. "Genies, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist." Tony said. "I know guys that got none of that worth ten of you." Stiles pressed. "I've seen and read it, the only thing you fight for is yourself." Stiles huffed. "Your not the one the sacrifice, you let everyone else crawl over you, and not cut the wire yourself." Stiles said. "I think, I would cut the wire" Tony said, struggling his shoulders. Stiles looked at Steve who looked proud of him that he was dealing it so well.

"Always a way out, you may not be a threat but you better stop pretending to be a hero." Stiles hissed. Tony then pushed a little to far. "A hero, like you. Your a killer Stilinski everything special you about came from a sprit that you could fight off." Tony spat. "You take that back." Stiles snared, eyes flashing. "Ooh, that hit the spot, what was her name.. Allison." He pushed more. Stiles began to shake with angry and Steve began to move closer to him. "And what was that girl that now hates you called.. Lydia." Tony said. "Put on suit, lets go a couple of rounds." Stiles hissed. Thor began to laugh. "You human's are petty and tiny." Thor spoke. "This is such a good team." Bruce said.

"Romanoff, would please take Mr. Banner back to his-" He got cut off. "You rented me a room." He said, sarcastically. "The cell was just encase-" Nick got cut off again. "Encase you need to kill, You can't, I already tried." Banner yelled. Stiles moved away from Tony going next to Steve, nervously. Banner continued. "I got low, I didn't see a end, so I put a bullet in my mouth and the other guy spat it out." Steve moved Stiles behind him. "So, I moved on, I focused on helping other people, I was good." Banner moved his hand towards the spectre. "Until, you dragged me into the freak show." He said, angrily.

Stiles pretty nervous that he was going to lose contorl. Stiles held Steve's arm, which made Steve aware that he was nervous. "You wanna know my secret, Romanoff, You wanna know how I stay calm?" Everyone reached for there guns then Steve spoke up. "Doctor Banner, put down the spectre." Bruce looked down to see he had it in his hand.

Then there was a beep from the computer. "Sorry Kids, look's like you don't get to see my party trick. "It's been found" Thor said. "I'll go." Tony said. "Your not going alone." Steve said, grabbing his arm. "Your gonna stop me." Tony said, hitting Steve arm. Stiles pushed Steve out the way. "Put the suit, let's find out." Stiles glared. "I'm not afraid to hit a kid." Tony hissed. "Put on the suit." Stiles snarled, eyes glowing. Bruce took of his glasses and then said. "oh my god." By the face Steve saw knew something bad was gonna happened. He grabbed Stiles protecting him as a bomb went off.

They crashed into a door and Stiles hit his head. They sat up and looked around. "Put on the suit." They both said together. "Yeah.." Tony said, getting up. They ran out and down the hall. The three engine had blown up and they need to fix. "Engine three." Tony said, walking off. Steve looked to Stiles. "You stay here." Steve told him, "Why?" Stiles said. "It's dangerous." Steve told him. "But I can take care of myself." Stiles told him. "Stiles." Steve began. "No, I'm sick of being told that I will get hurt" Stiles said. "Now let me help." Stiles begged. Steve looked at him. "Ok, come on.." Steve broke into a run and Stiles smiled, running behind.

~~~

Steve opened a door and ran out. "Stark, we are here!" Stiles yelled. "Good, let's see what we got." Tony said, flying in. He looked at the damage. "I need you two to get to the panel and tell me which relay are in overload position." Tony instructed. Stiles nodded, looking for something to grab onto. He jumped up to a poll, grabbing it swinging himself onto a steady ground. He huffed in relief when he touched the ground. Steve did the same. Steve patted him on the back as he began to look around. He pulled something out, looking confused at it. Stiles huffed, his eye's widening.

"What does it look like?" Tony asked, throw the coms.

"It seems to run of some form of electricity." Steve said, putting his head down. Stiles chucked at Steve's adorableness.

"Welp, Your not wrong." Stiles said, putting his hand's on his shoulders.

~~~