11 | (theet) Goodbye Sho

(title is an inside joke typa thing we had when i was writing this story)

-Bakugou's POV-

"Where is my little brat?" I look at the door and see my parents walk in

I groan and hide under my blanket. "Katsuki, come see your parents" I groan again and stay under my blanket

"Ahh you must be Shoto Todoroki, Katsuki told us about you. You are his boyfriend right, he talks non stop about you"

"Nice to meet you..eem"

"Call me Mitsuki and him Masaru"

"Nice to meet you. Katsuki doens't talk much about you"

"Oh really, why's that Katsuki?"

I come out from under the blanked and face the cruel world "Because you are an old hag"

She comes up to my face and we do what we usually do, scream "OH REALLY THEN MIND TO EXPLAIN WHAT YOU ARE"

"DEFINITELY SOMETHING BETTER THAN YOU" it's normal at this point, really

"Can you please calm down?" Nemuri as annoyed as ever asks

"NO" my mom and I shout at the same time

"'Tsuki please" Sho says

I look at him and stop screaming "Okay but only because you said so" I sit down on m bed

"Todoroki-"

"Call me Shoto, please" he smiles

"Okay. So Shoto, what did you do to our son, he never listens to anyone" Shoto chuckles and shrugs.

"What are you doing here anyways" I ask not even looking at them

"Dr. Toshinori told us that you got worse and that they might need to give you liquid food again"

I look up from my hands and see 3 concerned people "It's not that big of a deal" It is and I'm hella scared. 

My dad sighs and says "Could you leave the room for a minute, I'll talk to him" the other two nod and leave. 

Does everyone just listen to him as if he's God? Seriously, what?

He sits down beside me "Katsuki, do you want to recover?"

I look him in the eyes and then at my hands "I'm scared. All I have is this hospital and only a few people I know. I'm scared, I don't know anything, and I'm scared to leave all this behind" I start to tear up

My dad puts his hand on mine and I look up "You know we will help you no matter what right? You have your mom, me, Izuku and Shoto by your side. We are always ready to help you"

At this point I'm crying like a little shit. I really hate to admit it, but even I want to cry sometimes "I'm so scared dad"

He hugs me and I cry in his chest "I know that. It's okay to be scared"

We stay like this for a while till I calm down and stop crying.

Shoto and mom walk back in and I smile at them weakly. We talk for a while and then my parents leave. 

Shoto and I cuddle on his bed afterwards "You have cool parents"

I roll my eyes and change the subject "Sho, when will you leave?"

He hugs me tighter "I'll pack my things today and tomorrow morning my brother will pick me up"

I turn around to face him and kiss him "You will come visit me right?"

He nods "Of course" I kiss him again, but this time the kiss deepens and it's getting really passionate. 

Later in the evening I helped Sho pack his things, he didn't have a lot of stuff so it didn't take long.

After we were finished we hung out with Nemuri. She had the evening off, so we watched La La Land. Nemuri and Shoto loved it, I thought it was cringe.

Like nani the fuck, they just sing out of nowhere, who does that? This movie made me want to paint my nails black, put eyeliner on and join the black parade (Short pause for crying). This movie had too much bright colors, what is that, the 80s?

I am more the emo type, Sho is the soft boy type and Nemuri, hell she isn't even a human someone put her away.

Okay but Nemuri is actually a part of the family, to me at least. She was there from the very beginning. She also was one of the very first people who found out about my identity and the whole crisis that came with it.

Oh yeah, about that. I don't know exactly when I found out, but I won't get the surgery until I'll have a normal body.

By normal, I mean healthy.

It's hell living like this, really. That is maybe one of the reasons why I don't want to keep on living, because of my body and every problem that comes with it.

What makes me happy is Shoto, he never asked questions about my past, more specific what makes me uncomfortable. He accepted me like I was, the other kids in the hospital were spreading rumors about me this and that, but I think you get the point.

I really should get my shit together and start recover. Dad really kind of helped with his words. You know dad is not that often like this, but he helps everyone with his advises. He just always knows what to say and he is really the only one who can calm my mom down.

"Katsuki wake up" I groan and turn away from the person "Let me sleep dip shit" I hear someone laugh

"Wow, I like your boyfriend"

"Shut up Touya and don't you dare to flirt with him" what the fuck is going on there. 

I sit up and look at the two people sitting in front of me. Shit, Sho is leaving today, I forgot.

I come to my senses, or well try "You are already leaving?" he nods and gives me a half smile, I frown.

I stand up and hug him, he hugs back. 

I look at the Touya guy and give him a questioning look "Oh, how rude of me. I'm Touya, Sho's older brother"

I shake his hand and say "Katsuki Bakugou" he nods. I turn back to Sho "So you're leaving now?"

"Yeah, but I come visit you as soon as I can" he takes my hands in his and we look at each other for a moment. 

"Shoto hurry up" we look at his brother and then again at each other.

I lean forward and kiss him. The kiss lasts for a couple of seconds and then we break away "I love you Sho"

He smiles "I love you too" he lets go of my hands and leaves me alone, wanting more of his touches, hugs, kisses, him.

Please come visit as fast as you can, who knows how long I can be alone here.

Edited