3. Aomine Daiki: Break the Mask

Start from the beginning

"Stop scolding me like you know who I am!" Aomine growled. He got to his feet and towered over you and snatched the magazine away. "I'll go to practice just to get away with you, okay? Are you happy now?"

"Yes, I am happy. Go to practice, Aomine-kun." You agreed blankly. You looked at the magazine and clicked your tongue. "Pornographic material isn't allowed on campus. I won't take it now but I can't make any promises about the other officers."

"Tch, everyone knows Atobe gets off to them before he turns them in." Aomine rolled his eyes.

Your eye twitched and he swore your cheeks turned pink for a brief millisecond. "That's enough. Go, Aomine-kun."

Since you did such a great job getting Aomine to basketball practice in a record time Momoi begged you to fetch him after school every day. It was routine for you to scold him until he left while he grumbled how annoying you were as you trailed behind him to make sure he actually went. He started to show up in class more and the teacher would pair you up with him thinking that you could whip some manners into him.

The latest project the two of you had was to watch a movie and write an essay about what you learned. Neither of you had no idea what it was and decided to meet up at Aomine's house and watch it together. You stood outside of his door and held onto the CD case with one hand and knocked on the door with the other. He opened up the door and invited you in and you surveyed his house.

It was clean and sports-themed with lots of pictures of his family on the walls. You put in the DVD and sat down awkwardly on the couch, twiddling your thumbs as you waited for him. Aomine appeared with a bag of chips and grabbed the remote off the end table and turned it on. The title screen of the movie was a boy and girl back-to-back smiling and it was called The Real Truth.

"Is this a romantic comedy?" You asked aloud as you opened the bag of chips and began to eat them.

Aomine frowned. "It better not be."

Aomine pressed play and you took out your notebook to write notes. It started off tame with high schoolers at school talking about relationships (Aomine proclaimed that if it was a romantic comedy he was going to shut it off when this happened). The students went to class and the teacher announced that they were starting a new chapter in health - the reproductive system. She explained every little detail on how sex works and the students listened attentively and asked tons of questions.

After they were done with the class they started to talk about relationships again and played as stereotypical hormonal teenagers. The movie lasted for two hours and as the credit rolled silence ensued among the two of you. Aomine removed the DVD and put in the case then turned to you and his jaw dropped.

Your face was flushed bright red with your eyes clenched shut and your lips pursed into a tight line. You pulled up your knees and had your arms wrapped around them, shaking in place. He tilted his head to the side and raised an eyebrow.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

You opened your eyes and held the expression that you just met a demon straight from hell. "I can't believe the movie was about that."

"It wasn't that bad." Aomine replied. He looked you up and down again then smirked. "Don't tell me - (L/N) (F/N), the famous stone-faced vice president of student council, is an overly sheltered prude?"

"I'm not a prude!" You cried. You cursed yourself for showing so much emotion and covered your face with your hand. "It's just I've never been in any of the sex ed. classes."

Aomine threw his head back and howled in laughter. "I knew it! There had to be something to make you crack and it's sex!"

"Don't talk about that so easily!" You yelled at him.

"You're an innocent kid." He snorted. His eyes gleamed as an idea formed in his mind and he sauntered towards you.

"What do you want?" You demanded loudly. You instinctively crawled back on the couch as he advanced forwards and glared at him. "Aomine-kun, tell me what you're thinking!"

Aomine smirked and pinned you down to the couch. He chuckled as you gasped and stared at him in pure shock. He held your wrists down with one hand and straddled you with his legs, grabbing onto your chin so you couldn't move. You looked adorable in his eyes with real feelings showing on your face. Your flushed (S/C) skin, wide (E/C) eyes, messed up (H/C) hair, and how your uniform top came up a little bit so he could see some of your stomach. You were seductively alluring without even knowing it.

"G-g-get off of me," you whispered.

"I didn't even think it was possible for you to stutter." Aomine snickered. "I think I'm going to be writing a lot on our paper so I'll need to teach you a few things." His eyes darkened and he licked his lips. "Things like Australian kisses, motorboats, and dogs."

You blinked. "How does that deal with the reproductive system?"

Aomine leaned down and breathed on your ear and grinded against you. "Here's lesson number one, (Y/N). Meet Aomine junior."

"A-Aomine-kun!" You shrieked as you felt the bulge against your thigh.

"Just relax, you won't get a better tutor than me with this stuff." He said smugly. Aomine tugged off his shirt and you gulped as you looked over his bare, muscled chest. He ran his hand down your waist and you shivered as goosebumps arose. "First things first, I can't be the only naked one..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I made Aomine a bit too perverted in this T///T

Working with completely emotionless, beautiful Reader-chan was difficult so I made it that she's that way because she was raised in a sheltered childhood. I myself get flustered around sexual topics so I figured that'd be a decent enough way to 'break the mask' ;)

/shot/

On the ~Special Announcement~ chapter I am holding a contest celebrating the 1k+ votes! Submit a KnB character and explain why I should write a 3k-5k oneshot on him (my typical oneshots are around 1500 words, the longest about 1950 or something like that). The deadline is 10/11/14 so why not take a chance?

Lots of love, Cora-chan <3