understanding and resolutions

Hey guyysssss
This is a double update to make up to the last chapt. It was a single part before, but yeah, I put it in half. Ahhhh I'm a bit scared, but I hope you enjoy it!!!

.oO0°*°0Oo.

The heartbreak was harder to handle than Felix thought. He felt like a zombie as he walked out of the campus and before he realised where he was heading, he ended up at the studio Chan was working in. When he noticed his presence and the gloomy expression on his face, Chan left all his equipment behind and walked toward him to wrap him in a hug. There weren't many people, but he clearly didn't care about anyone else.

Felix wanted to push him off, but he needed the comfort too much to do so.

"Chan... why does he hate me?" he mumbled against the older's shoulder.

"Who?"

"hyung... I don't want him to hate me."

Felix finally released himself from the embrace and leaned against the wall fence. He let his body reach the ground slowly and curled up, his arms around his knees. Without a word, Chan waited for more, waited for him to be ready to talk.

"I tried to be nice and I tried to talk to him, I just tried everything I could, but he really hates me, right?" he asked, hoping Chan would deny it.

"Lixie..." Chan called. "Changbin doesn't hate you, he needs time."

"Time?" Felix scoffed. "Didn't I give him enough? It's been almost a month since he last agreed to talk to me."

"I know, but you have to understand it might not be easy for him."

Felix shook his head in disbelief. He knew Chan wanted to stay neutral since two of his close friends were fighting, but how could he understand? It was so not logical, so not fair... After a short time, Chan sat beside him and took a breath.

"I don't know the whole story, but I know him and he's a nice guy," he started with precaution. "I didn't pry into it because he didn't want to tell me and you didn't mention anything either, but I hate seeing you both like this. I know you're trying your best, your behaviour hurts him." Chan explained.

Felix frowned and looked at Chan as if the solution of his problems was written on his face. Why did it feel like he was missing something again? Something he should know. The words he should understand sounded devoid of meaning.

"Me? How the hell did I do that?" He protested louder than he wanted it to be. "He's the one avoiding me."

"Changbin is more sensitive than he looks and he's quite shy, despite his appearance. I thought you clicked quite well too."

"I thought that too."

True, at first, they did. The guy who he thought was simply another popular good-looking dude, turned to be much more. Something in him made him different. Maybe it was his genuine way to smile to his friends, maybe his caring behaviour with his relatives or maybe the deep need of love in his eyes, but if there was one thing Felix didn't doubt, it was his raising interest for Changbin.

"You have to understand Changbin have noticed you a long time ago. Probably before you even know we were friends. Hell, before He even knew we were living together."

Felix gaped at the revelation and Chan softly stroke his hair to emphasise his words.

"What happened then? ... " he hinted and Chan easily understood.

"Lixie..." his roommate called sweetly, amused yet serious. "You can't be so oblivious, can you? And here I thought you looked at him often enough."

Felix blushed and looked away. No, he didn't understand and yes, he watched Changbin a bit too much, but that wasn't the point, was it?

"He didn't explain and it is not my place to say anything, but when he started to act a bit differently I thought you already knew..."

Chan nodded and send him an apologizing look.

"He had always been looking at you. I've always seen him draw sceneries, but he started to do some sketches of you when right after you met."

Surprised, Felix raised a doubtful eyebrow and caught the sincerity in Chan's eyes. Didn't Changbin say before that he didn't draw people well? Why would he make sketches of him then?

"But why? How? He barely talked to me. Even at home he never stayed with me for more than ten minutes."

"Changbin is not really good with words, that's why he thinks he expresses himself better with a pencil."

He stopped a moment, looking for his next words, choosing them carefully.

"You know Changbin likes drawing more than anything, everybody knows and he doesn't share it much, but he shared it with you. I knew he wanted to confess and he was ready to do it but from what I understood, you stopped him before that."

"What?! But I've never..."

The silence took place between them for a while and Felix seemed particularly thoughtful.

"He didn't exactly say it, true, you didn't give him the chance to," Chan winced slightly.

Felix frowned, ready to protest again. Why would he take the blame? Changbin had had plenty of occasions, he just refused every interaction they had.

When he didn't receive the answer he expected, Chan frowned. "Don't tell me you don't understand what I'm talking about...?"

Chan could guess the answer to his question by looking at his friend's face.

"Last month, you throw away his drawing, didn't you?" Chan said.

"His drawing? I would never do that!"

Chan blinked a few times and realisation hit him. How did it even happen?? Why didn't he notice earlier? If it happened one month ago, then it was...

"White day," he concluded, "The letter."

Felix gawped, memories of the fateful day playing in his mind. Many details came back to his mind and everything seemed to slot together. He remembered Changbin's words "I was there", "I saw".

Changbin saw him throw away his portrait. Or well, the envelope with his portrait in it.

"I didn't know it was from him."

"You didn't know? Don't tell me you didn't check the letter," he stated more than he really asked Felix.

"I thought the guys just pulled another joke... and I didn't know... I somehow recognized his writing but not really... and why would Changbin send Me a letter?!" okay, he was rambling a bit.

"I can't believe it," Chan repeated a few times, suddenly understanding all too well both of his friends' reaction.

A lot of thoughts were running through his head, then a stupid delusional idea crossed Felix's mind. It couldn't be. It couldn't. That was impossible. Felix suddenly pulled the pieces together faster while Chan's eyes confirmed his hopeful wish.

"Are you telling me that... he likes... me?! Changbin?!" Felix muttered with shock.

Chan shook his head and sighed, mumbling something that awfully sounded like "I should have meddled, they're both too dumb."

"Channie... I think I did a stupid mistake," he whined.

"Clearly."

"Hyung, I need to have a proper talk with Changbin. And I will need your help."

.oO0°*°0Oo.

Soooo did you think about that??
There're about 3 parts left I think?