maybe not so tiny

Felix really noticed it by the end of the month of March. Still not too willing to spend too much time at university, Felix came home earlier than usual, tired and sweaty. He had been dancing for three hours straight and Felix really felt drained. He went back home dragging his feet all way long, praying the grey sky wouldn't suddenly be replaced by rain.

"Chan?" Felix called through the flat when he entered, hoping his brother would maybe fix him a little something to eat.

He heard a muffled voice from the room he expected his roommate to be and decided to wait in the living room. He needed a breath and a sit before anything else. Taking off his jacket, shirt and shoes, he threw them all near the entrance of the laundry room, ready to jump on the soft leather and stay there for the next three hours.

His plans were impeded by an unexpected presence on the said sofa. Surprised, Felix jolted back and blinked few times to be sure he wasn't hallucinating. The man stood up and send him the coldest look Felix ever received, making him wince unwillingly.

"Ah, Felix..." Chan called when he came out of their room to meet them.

"Channie... why didn't you tell me!" Felix whined.

Amused, Chan looked at his friend from head to toe and started to laugh. Felix often forgot to think carefully before he acted and probably didn't even think about the possibility to have someone else home.

"What an outfit!" Chan laughed as he noticed his appearance. "What will Changbin think of this household, if you go around like this," he added, with a look toward his friend.

Felix tried not to blush and to stay cool. It wasn't a big deal. It was not the first time he met Changbin, it wasn't his first time changing in front of random people (hey, he was a dancer after all) and he was at home – his home. No reason to be stressed or anything, he thought. He was ready to explain his perfect reasoning, but couldn't help feeling awkward under Changbin's dark scrutinizing eyes.

"I'm sorry," Felix apologized with a smile. "I didn't know you were there."

"Told you this morning," Chan chuckled.

"I've never been a morning person," Felix invoked with a pout.

"He's always like this. Felix has no manners," Chan joked, looking at his friend who nodded without caring.

Despite Felix's smile and apology, Changbin did not seem to pay any attention to him. His expression stayed cold and he never answered his smile or his apology. Instead, he looked at Chan and completely ignored the second man as he started talking about the assignment he came to work on.

Dejected, Felix pouted and collected his stuff without being able to look up. So it was how it felt to be ignored? He never imagined it could be so painful. Once he got everything, Felix barely waved at them, muttering something about getting rest and ran off to their room.

.oO0°0Oo. 

Sorry it's short ^^''
It's still the intro, but I hope you still enjoy