Woman: "I'll just give you guys one of the less romantic rooms." She says, walking back and grabbing a key. "Here you go, room 110, farthest away from here, first floor, you seem like good people, so I'll trust you to just pay in the morning cause I'm beat. We also offer a continental breakfast starting at 9:30."

You: "9:30? Seems a little late, doesn't it?"

Woman: "Well, you have to assume, that people were up late." Ooooohhhhh...

You: "I see, well, thank you, and see ya tomorrow." I say waving as I walk away, Erza following. We arrive at the room, and I open the door... "Oh. My. God." The thing, was huge, no, Gigantically huge. Oh this has gotta cost a small fortune. I look over, and see Erza's eyes light up though. It had a swimming pool, a small hot tub, a jacuzzi in the bedroom, 2 self-massaging chairs, and a bed with one of those Lacrima televisions, except, it was huge.

Erza: "It's... beautiful!" Expensive is all I hear, but when I look at her eyes... I sigh, as she runs into the room sets her stuff down, then changes right in front of me. I cough and try to look away, to no avail. 'God, you knew this place was like this, didn't you?' I Did Not! I would never take her to a place like this! This is for one-night stands or friends with benefits type stuff. 'Oh, so she's more to you, and deserves better than that?' Thin ice dragon. Paper thin. She walks out in that skimpy black bikini, and right then and there, I knew I wasn't gonna be able to contain myself. Then, on top of that, she holds up, 2 bottles of champagne. I swear, that lady put that here. "Looks like we're gonna have a party here tonight!" She says, setting the bottles down and jumping in. "Come on! Get in!" She yells, motioning for me to jump in. I sigh and strip down to my boxers, I had not planned on swimming during this trip. I jump in, splashing her. We laugh and play games together, throwing a beach ball around, playing marco polo, which I won every time, not trying to brag. We finally tire out some and decide to move to the hot tub. I sigh and sink into it, god, the hot water always felt so good on my old wounds. I sit there, with my eyes closed and head leaned back, it felt so relaxing, then, I feel a wave come through the water. Hm? I look over, and see Erza, she had swum over, and was now straddling me, she grabbed my face by the jawline, running her thumbs over my cheeks. W-what was this feeling? W-was I in here too long? Am I sick? Am I having a heart attack?! DRAGON! What is this? Why is my heart so out of rhythm?! 'That's love, you idiot.' Love...? I watch as she leans in, and find myself doing the same. Our lips meet, and my heart was all jumpy now. I ignore though as I feel her tongue against my lip. I smirk, someone must have told her that, most likely Cana. I let her in, and we explore each other's mouth, then, I feel her rub against me, and I almost rub back. Since when am I so sensitive? 'You. Are. In. Love. It's different.' Dragon, it's time for you to shut up. When we finally break for air, I finally see her face, her cheeks were pink, from the heat of the hot tub and probably due to what just happened. Small trails of sweat ran down her face through the steam as well. And her hair was down...

You: "Holy shit." I say aloud, not meaning to.

Erza: "What?" She asks, slightly, scared for some reason.

You: "You are absolutely stunning, like, wow..." I say, completely unaware I even was at that point, even after I said it, it was weird. 'Wow, you just spoke your feelings?' Dragon. What'd I say?

Erza: "Says you, Mr. 6-pack." She says, running her hands over it, tracing them. Then moves them up to my chest, her eyes never leaving mine. "And that jawline, with the cutest little scar on it."

You: "Oh, the scar is cute?" I say, smirking. She nods.

Erza: "Yes, along with all the other ones." I laugh lightly.

You: "Well thank god, if you hated scars, I might have been out of luck." We both laugh lightly. Then, we lean in again, and our lips lock. I run my hands down her sides, until they're under her, then stand, earning a little jump from her. I break the kiss and begin kissing her cheek, then jaw, down her neck, sucking on it lightly, earning small moans from her. I carry her into the room. Then slide down into the jacuzzi, it was small, probably meant for only one person, so I had no complaints. I return to her mouth kissing her deeply, I lay into the tub, and she presses her body against mine. Then, she grabs my hands, and leads them to her... I untie it, and it falls into the tub. We break again, and I feel her hand, grab, it... Oh god, what the hell? Why did it, feel, so good? I hold back any sounds though; she doesn't get to earn those that easily. Again though, she seems like she at least knows what to do, she's just timid about it. I smirk at her as she rubs it, and begin massaging her breasts, running my thumbs over her nipples, she moans into the kiss in response. I stand again, was about to get out, and head to the bed, but before I could, my boxers are dragged down, and next thing I know, it's in her mouth, I didn't even see it happen, but god, could I feel it.