Would You Rather (Part 7: Precautions of a Short Friend)

Would you rather:

(Jumpers = sweaters, you dinguses [Ding-i? {Also, Is that even a swear word? I'm curious... 「Oh, hey, look! Overuse of parentheses! They're just here to see you suffer.」}])

Have precautions of a short friend or a good coat?

See John in Sherlock's jacket and scarf or in a three-piece suit?

Have John's collection of jumpers or jackets?

Have John's oatmeal jumper or the navy blue, red, white jumper?

Have John's white and black striped jumper or the oatmeal jumper?

Get rid of John's jumpers or his hairstyle from season 4? (I fricking love his hairstyle in season 4, it's the best thing after Sherlock's hair.)

John Watson in his military outfit (Picture it.) or a suit of your liking? (Personally, navy blue or grey isn't too bad.)

If John had to marry of his ex-girlfriends, which one?

If John had to marry any character from the show, which one? (Other than obvious, like Mary... and I know my answer for once.)

Would John make a good 'behind-the-scene' Moriarty? (Kind of alluding to TGG.)

What would you say John's 'theme song' is?

Bonus:

Favorite characters?

Any characters who don't get enough... love? (Is that the right term? Also, Anderson needs some more attention... he's conspiracy boi.)