四 {04}

The whistle blew and everyone took off. Asuto passed the ball to Reina.

"Reina-senpai!!"

Reina jumped to do a heading but three players from Red Bison jumped towards her, colliding against her.

The sound of metal cracking was heard.

"REINA!!"

"KUSHINA!!"

"KUSHINA-SAN!!"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"REINA!!"

Clario couldn't believe what he was seeing. Luther took a step back. Bergamo stared at the screen in fear and disbelief, his jaw unhinged.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Reina hacked for air, her body flying backwards. She gritted her teeth.

Damage Check: Broken Spinal Cord, Two Cracked Ribs, and Slight Internal Bleeding. Time Passed After Garnering Injuries: 5 seconds. Estimated Time Of Repair: 0.4 seconds. Data Analysis Complete. Beginning Repair.

'Chrono Arc: Last Ages.'

Everyone on the field watched as Reina's body started to glow, floating in midair. A clock appeared above her, it's hands were moving counter-clockwise at a very fast pace before stopping at Twelve o'clock.

Complete.

The clock disappeared and Reina's body stopped glowing. She flipped in midair, placing her hand on the ground before pushing off and landing on her feet gracefully.

Baek stared at her, jawdropped. How can she move?! How did she--?!

Reina turned around. Multiple gasps came from the others. Her mask was broken and half of it fell to the ground, revealing one of her eyes.

Staring back at them was the most beautiful sapphire orb they had ever seen. Reina sighed, her hand grasping the remaining half of her mask. She took it off before crushing it with her bare hands, letting the pieces fall to the ground.

She blinked a few times. It was Kidou who ran up to her. "Reina-san?"

"Yuuto...kun? Is... Is that you?" Reina asked, reaching her hand out. Kidou took her hand in his. "Yeah. It's me."

"Are you okay?" The male asked, squeezing her hand lightly.

Reina nodded. "I'm fine. I managed to heal myself just before my injuries got any worse."

"How did you do that?" Kidou asked, assisting the slightly disoriented female to their side of the field. But Reina didn't answer him.

"Reina!" Gouenji ran towards her and the others followed behind.

"Oi! You okay, Kushina?" Fudou asked, placing his hands on his waist.

Reina nodded, blinking a few more times. "I'm okay." She covered her eyes with her free hand, shaking slightly.

The whistle blew, a time out from Japan's side.

Reina sat down onto the bench with the help of Gouenji and Kidou.

Anna ran up to her. "Reina-senpai, what happened?"

Reina sighed but didn't say anything.

Coach Zhao Jinyun stood up, turning to the white haired girl. His expression was surprisingly serious.