一 {01}

"That dream again, huh?" A girl with waist-length silvery white hair in a loose braid spoke. Her eyes were covered by a silver mask adorned with an emerald in the middle.

It seems she was awoken by the announcement of the pilot of the plane she was currently on. A smile graced her lips.

"Japan, huh? It's been so long."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Reina Kushina walked down the marble floor of the Tokyo airport, a very intricately designed walking stick aiding her as she walked.

She could feel the gazes of other people as she walked by, hearing whispers mostly about herself and how they pity her for being blind at such a young age.

Reina paid them no mind. They didn't know the true story. And they will never know.

She tapped the end of her walking stick on the floor multiple times, making sure to dodge other people and luggages as she pulled her own suitcase.

When she finally reached the exit, Reina stopped walking, tapping the sharp end of her walking stick in front of her.

"HOHOHOHOHO! So you've finally returned." A playful voice spoke in front of her.

Reina tilted her head. "Zhao Jinyun. Is that you?"

Zhao Jinyun, a Chinese man with a fat physique, chubby face, a beard, and hair tied up, laughed once more. "That's right, my dear! I am the coach of Inazuma Japan, Zhao Jinyun! And this here is my assistant, Lee Kobun-kun!"

"It's nice to meet you!" Lee Kobun was a young boy wearing white pants, red Chinese sandals, red Chinese robe with very long sleeves, and a fake head that hid his true identity bowed.

Reina smiled, placing both hands on the handle of her walking stick. She curtseyed deeply and gracefully. "It's my pleasure."

"HOHOHOHOHO! Kobun-kun, please assist Miss Kushina with her bags."

"Yes, Boss!" Kobun saluted to the man before running to grab Reina's suitcase. But he stopped when he noticed a rather familiar symbol on the case.

A silver braided wreath that encircled two silver roses.

"Is something wrong, Kobun-kun?"

Kobun glanced up, flinching back when he noticed Reina's masked gaze staring down directly at him. He wondered how she knew his position despite her lack of eyesight.

"N-No.... Nothing's wrong." With that, the boy carried Reina's suitcase carefully, feeling weary around the mysterious Kushina.

Reina walked towards Zhao Jinyun with the aid of her walking stick as Kobun placed her luggage on the trunk of the taxi they were going to ride.

"The other chosen players for Inazuma Japan are already at the training camp. I'm sure they'll be surprised to know about you, Reina-chan." Zhao Jinyun chuckled.

Reina nodded with a small smile. "My years in England have finally come to an end. Let's see what Japan has to offer me."

"HOHOHOHOHO!!" The coach laughed before assisting the visually impaired girl inside the taxi.

Once everyone was seated inside the vehicle, the cab sped off.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"I wonder what surprise would Coach be talking about." Inamori Asuto hummed out loud.

"Something annoying, I suppose." Mikado Anna huffed, arms crossed.