Chapter 4

We find a nice place in the grass under some shade. I start making a conversation. "So how long have you been smoking with your parents?" I ask. "Um I honestly can't remember. I'd say maybe since 8th?" He says trying to remember. "Yeah 8th grade" he says. "Why?" I ask. "Why what? Why I started smoking?" He asks me. "Well I mean I don't mean to be all up in your business but I'd kinda like to know. "I say. "Um I don't really know, I tried it with some friends and next thing I know, every morning before school, I was smoking" he remembers. We soon lose track of time by talking about childhood memories and stuff. "Oh shit what time is it? My phone died" I say, concerned. He pulls out his phone and checks the time. "Um it's 9:43" he says. "Oh shit. Can we go back to your place so I can charge my phone?" I ask. "Yeah of course." He stands up and then helps me up. We throw away our garbage and start walking back towards Sebastians house.

We soon arrive back to his house. He pulls out his keys and unlocks the door and walks in. "Go inside my room, I'll be right there" he says. I nod my head and walk into his room to charge my phone. He walks into the room after maybe 2 minutes. "Hey um my mom thinks its too late to go home and she doesn't want us walking alone this late so she was wondering if you don't mind staying the night?" He asks. "Yeah sure lemme just let my mom know. Thanks" i smile. I text my mom and I start taking off my shoes.

"Oh shit guess what?" Sebastian exclaims. "What?" I say excited. "We didn't smoke the two blunts I rolled." He exclaims. "Light em up!" I yell in excitement. He pulls out a blunt wrapper and lights the first blunt and takes a hit. "Oh I almost forgot," he exhales the smoke, "I have an edible that we can split." He says. "Get it!" I say. He passes the blunt and I take three hits. He comes back with a s'more in a plastic sandwich baggie. I stare at the s'more in amazement due to how huge it looked. "Here, eat half" he hands me the s'more.

Two blunts and half an edible later:
We're laying down in his bed. We're so blasted at the moment. Soon his mom knocks on the door, "Hey you guys mind heading to bed?" She asks. "Yeah we were about to anyway." Sebby replies. "Okay, goodnight you guys." She closes the door and we hear her footsteps receding.

He passed a blanket and soon we were both under the blanket. I turn on my side facing him. He gets up and walks to the light and shuts it off. He walks back and lays facing me. Soon, we're just stating into each other's eyes, high. He starts to lean in slowly I notice and start leaning inward too. Soon our lips lock. I feel his tongue touch the front of my lip, as if asking permission to enter. I open my mouth slightly, enough for him to slip his tongue in. Soon our tongues starts dancing in our mouths. His hands make their way to the bottom of my shirt. He grabs the bottom of my shirt and starts lifting it up. I lift my arms and he pulls my shirt off, my chest now exposed. He pulls me on top of him, where I sit on top of his erect penis. We continue to make out, our tongues dancing in our mouths. His hands make their way to the back of my bra and unhooks it. My bra falls off my breasts, leaving my breast's exposed. I pull his shirt off. I notice a few tattoos. One stood out the most, it was on his right arm in Chinese lettering. A few others were a donut. Another on his left arm of a cross and the name "pai". As our lips move, my hands move to his belt. I unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants as his hands are on my ass. I stop. "Hey um... have you done this before?" I ask nervously. "No actually. Have you?" He asks. "Nope. You're the first." I say nervously. "You're my first". He stares me jin the eyes and kisses me again. He unzips my pants and pulls them down along with my panties. I pull his pants down along with his boxers and then his little buddy comes out. He flips us over so now I'm on my back and he's in between my legs.
"I have condoms over there," he says pointing at his closet shelf. "No, we don't need them" I say sternly. He gulps and then nods. "Are you okay with this? Are you sure?" He asks concerned as he lines up his dick to my entrance. I shake my head yes with a reassuring nod. "Okay" he says and then slowly pushed it inside me. I gasp and wince. "I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'll stop" he says and tries to pull out. "No no no stay. Just let me adjust" I say holding him in place. After about 5 minutes, I give him a nod of approval to start moving. He begins grinding. I moan lightly. I wrap my legs around his back and start grinding with him. I begin to moan louder and start breathing harder. He starts thrusting a little faster. His breathing becoming louder in my ear. I flip him over so now I'm on top. I sit on his dick, making it go deeper. I begin riding him. I place my hands on his chest and I move up and down on his dick and I move front and back. He begins moaning. My moaning gets louder and I begin to breathe heavier. He placed his hands on my hips and begins moving my body. Eventually after about 5 minutes, it happens. My stomach starts to churn and I begin feeling a liquid ooze out of me. I moan loud as I feel it leaning and he grunts and moans. I fall on his chest and remove his dick from inside me and I lay next to him.

"Wow, that was," he exhales deeply, "amazing" he finishes.
"It was." I agree. I place my head on his chest.
"Goodnight bug" he kisses my forehead.
"Goodnight". I say as I close my eyes and doze off to sleep.
My my my, Sebastian Serrano, you will be the end of me.