Roses

We finally got to the cemetery after about an of driving. All of us circled around the grave and watched as they sat the coffin in. I couldn't watch, so I buried my face in my sleeves. Steven rubbed my back and a band began to play "Amazing Grace", my moms favorite song.

They put some fake grass over the hole and then we all made our to the cars.

"Thank you." I said to Steven.

"Anytime." he smiled and leaned in to kiss me. Someone blared their horn.

"What the?" I said looking to see who it was.

"Tom? Brad?" Steven said and we got out of the car.

"Tom! Brad! What are you doing here?" I said running up to them.

"We heard you were gonna be in Philly so we came to kidnap you." Brad laughed.

"Kidnap us? Where to?" Steven asked.

"Boston! Now get in the car!" Tom said running towards the car.

"But what about our stuff?" I yelled running after them.

"Got it." Brad said as we climbed into the car."Any more questions?"

"No... Boston here we come!" Steven sang.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

We finally got to Boston after a couple of stops, a lot of loud music, and an over night drive.

"Its 6 in the morning. I'm tired and hungry now let's get inside and sleep." I said grabbing my bags out of the back and walking towards the apartment.

"Sammi!" Lindsea yelled as her, Alyssa, Apryl, and Cyndra came charging towards me. I dropped my bag and opened my arms up to hug them.

"My god it's be FOREVER!" I said still hugging them.

"I know! That's NEVER happening again!" Lindsea said. I couldn't help but notice her stomach was larger.

"How's the baby?" I asked her.

"Great! We think we're gonna call him Charlie!" She said almost jumping up and down.

"Him? You know it's a him already?" Apryl asked.

"Yeah! I'm 6 months into this!" She said drawing an air circle around her stomach.

"6 months?!" Cyndra yelled. I hadn't even realized it had been about 6 months since I met Steven.

"I guess time really does fly when your having fun!" I laughed.

"Come on! Let's go inside!" Apryl said running inside. I started to run but stopped when I got a stabbing pain in my stomach.

"You coming Sammi?" Cyndra asked.

"Um, yeah... It's just the shoes." I smiled walking in. Joe and Joey were standing at the stairs.

"Hey! I missed you guys!" I said reaching up to hug them. "Can you show me the bedroom? I'm exhuasted!"

"Sure. I'll take you." Joe said picking my bag up. We walked up two flights of stairs and to a french doorway.

"You feeling alright?" Joe said sitting my bag down.

"Yeah... I'm just... tired." I smiled at him. He didn't believe me. I could see it in his eyes.

"You don't have to hide anything from me. If you don't want Steven to know, I won't tell him. I swear. Now what's going on?" He asked sitting down on the bed. I sat down next to him.

"Honestly... I don't know."

"You don't know?"

"No. I've just felt sick to my stomach, and light headed sometimes." I said looking him dead in the eyes.

"Wow. Well I'm no doctor, but I think you might be pregnant." I jumped up.

"No! No this isn't happening! We only had sex one time!"

"Hole in one, I guess." Joe shrugged.

"This is serious!" I said hitting him. "What is Steven gonna think! He's gonna leave me isn't he?!"

"Woah! Calm down! He loves you, he won't leave you! We don't even know if you are." Joe said trying to calm me down.

"Wait, There was a drug store around the corner! Take me? Please?" I begged him.

"I'll get my coat."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

We ran out the front door so that no one saw us. We ran to the store and bought a test. We walked back and Before we got back inside of the house Joe stopped me.

"It's going to be okay. No matter what happens it is."

"Thanks." I smiled pushing the door open. Steven came running up to me.

"Oh my god! Where have you been?!"

"Um.." I said just standing there.

"We went to the post office. You know the one on 42nd? Yeah I had to mail out some bills." Joe answered saving me.

"I'm just glad your back." Steven smiled kissing me.

I smiled and faked a yawn. "Yeah, but I'm pretty tired I'm gonna go to bed."

"Sweet dreams babe." Steven said kissing me again. I ran upstairs and went into the bathroom. I shut the door and locked it. I followed the instructions, then walked outside to change into my pajamas.

"2 minutes and I'll know.. 2 minutes.."

I told myself pacing. The 2 minutes were up. I looked down at the test.

(To Be Continued...)