Rocks

I had to find out what the guys were doing! I slowly backed away from the other girls who were rubbing Lindsea's stomach. I walked to the door and checked behind me to make sure no one saw me. When I was sure I was alone I pulled the door open slowly, and squeezed into the small opening.

"You guys sounded great tonight!" I heard Brad say. They sounded close. I looked around in a panic. I saw a container that they carried supplies in. I swung the top open, jumped in as quiet as I could, and closed it.

"What was that?" Tom said.

"Oh shit." I thought to myself trying to stay as still as possible.

I heard foot steps near bye me.

"I don't see anything..." I didn't recognize the woman's voice. I pushed the top up a little. I felt something crawl up my leg.

"Oh. My. God." I mouthed. I started taking deep breathes trying to calm my self, and then it started moving up. I let out a scream and jumped up, hitting my head and falling back down.

"The hell?" I heard the guys saying running over. I laid there holding my head. I could've swore it was bleeding. Some one lifted the lid. Steven.

"Samantha? What are you doing?!" He said picking me up.

"I... Got curious." I said looking up at him letting my eyes adjust to the bright light.

"I'm gonna take her to go get some ice." Steven said carrying me towards the door.

"Are you ok? What were you doing in there?" he said handing me the ice and sitting down at a table.

"I got curious when I saw you guys walking back there! Sue me!" I laughed trying to get rid of his panic.

"Who was that girl?" I asked. He looked down at his nails.

"Who was she?!" I growled.

"My ex." he said lightly, grabbing my hand.

"Ex? Wife? Girlfriend?"

"Wife." he said obviously a little ashamed.

"Well why don't I go 'introduce' myself." I said getting up and marching towards the door.

(To be continued...)