Ain't that A Bitch

We got out of the limo to be greeted by about 50 girls. While they were trying to get the guys' attention I noticed a huge neon sign. "Kahliki Tiki" It said, and I laughed.

"Crazy right?" he laughed.

"Yeah! Is it gonna be like this everywhere we go?" I asked.

"Well... Yeah." he said seeing the disappointment in my face. He gently pulled my face over so I was looking into his eyes.

"But... I will ALWAYS be yours" he smiled and gave me a kiss.

I smiled at him, "Now go make these ladies' day!" I said pushing him playfully. When Steven walked away I watched some of the fans' reactions.

Someone tapped me on the shoulder.

"Hey! I think we got off on the wrong foot." she laughed. It was Alyssa.

"Yeah..." I sighed laughing, "sorry I got a little ticked when Steven called you "foxy"." I said running my hand through my hair trying to show off my ring.

"Oh I see." she must've saw it.

"Yeah..." we stood there in awkward silence.

"So how you and Joey meet?" I asked.

"Technically... Since kindergarten." she laughed.

"Wow! So you two were practically meant to be together!" I smiled.

"Oh I'm Samantha by the way."

"I fig-" she started saying then Steven called out for me. I started walking down when some girl through her shoe.

"Wow really?!" I said going over to confront her.

"Yeah! Now back off my man!" she said pushing me.

"Oh hell no!" I said kicking my shoes off and grabbed her hair.

"Sammi?" I heard Apryl saying.

"You know this bitch?" another girl asked her.

"Yeah! She's my best friend!" and I heard a punching sound.

The girl and I were on the ground with me on top. I was kneeing her in the stomach as hard as I could.

"Get off of me cyco!" She said trying to flip me over to get on top of me.

"Okay but one more thing." I smiled and head butted her in the face.

"My new nose!" she screamed.

"That's what I thought." I laughed wiping her blood off me hands. Tom came over to help me up.

"What happened?!" He asked.

"Um... Nothing.." I smiled covering my eye I could tell it was bruising. I tried to fix my hair, even though in knew it wouldn't help.

"You seen Steven?" I smiled trying to make the situation normal again.

"Um...yeah he went inside..." I grabbed his arm.

"What are we waiting for then?!" and I pulled him into the restaurant.

I saw Steven at the table, but ran into the bathroom to fix myself. It was my engagement party after all.

When I opened the door I checked to make sure no one else was in there, then did a little victory dance.

"Now to find my makeup..." I said rooting through my purse. I found it and putting concealer on my black eye, even though it hurt alot. Then I put on more shadow, eyeliner, and mascara.

I walked back out and everyone was sitting at a table in the back of the room.

"Hey!" Steven said as I sat down.

He reached over and grabbed my hand on my lap.

"Hey did I miss anything?" I smiled, feeling my eye gently throbbing.

"Well... no most of the action happened outside!" Brad laughed and I kicked him in the shin. His eyes got big, and Steven looked at me confused.

"What happened outside?" He asked.

"Nothing, just umm paparazzi and stuff." I smiled back trying to get his mind off of it. He gave a slight smile back, pretending to forget about it but I knew he hadn't.

"So what do you guys recommend?" I asked trying to make conversation.

(To Be Continued...)