Remember Walkin In The Sand

-1980s

"Apryl Come On! We are gonna miss the concert!!" I screamed.

My Bff Apyl is like a sister to me. We do everything together including obsess over Aerosmith. In fact the only thing that was different about us was who we had crushes on. I was head over heels for Joey,Steven, AND Joe and she in a mind romance with Steven and Tom . (Sorry Brad!)

"Alright I'm coming!!! Geez i just wanted to look nice for Steven and the guys!!" Apryl said as she walked down the stairs in a short sparkly dress and heels with her hair all done up. She looked ready for prom! Me on the other hand looked like i was ready to crash on the couch all day. With the old ripped up jeans and my  way-over-worn Def Leppard concert T-Shirt on, i was quite a sight, but comfortable.

"We don't even have meet and greet passes. They aren't going to care."                                 

"That doesn't matter! We will just leave a little bit early during the encore and wait for them by their tour bus," she said with an evil smile on her face.

I laughed "Yeah like we are gonna be the only ones to do that! I'm sure there are gonna be about a million other girls waiting for them too!"

She didn't say anything she just glared. "Come on we have to there early if we want a chance at finding T-Shirts our size!

"Good point," she said messing with her hair in the mirror. 

We sprinted out to the car and flew down the road with the radio blaring...