"What's this?" She questioned as she poked it with her finger. Yoongi chuckled.

"It's called Mochi," Yoongi said. "It's made of rice and it's really chewy, so don't put it all in your mouth." He warned. Ellie nodded.

She took the chopsticks that she now knew how to use and took a bite out of a pink one. It was filled with a gooey paste that was bright red. It was too good for her to question what it was. It was really sweet. Ellie ended up melting at the taste.

"This is so good!" Ellie gasped as she took another bite. Yoongi nodded his head in agreement as he continued to eat his own Mochi in silence as he watched the girl giggle at the raccoons who were begging for some. Yoongo got his camera out of his pocket and snapped a few pictures of the girl who was giggling cutely.

Once the pair was done, It was half past twelve at noon and Yoongi quickly pulled the girl out of the building after paying the bill.

"Where to now, Captain?" Ellie teased as Yoongi chuckled a little, leading the girl over to a different building a few blocks down.

Ellie stopped in front of the building, looking over it. It looked very modern and clean. 

 She proceeded to read the sign

"Leeum Samsung Museum of Art?" She turned to Yoongi in question and he nodded. Ellie smiled and took the boy's hand, pulling him inside.

The two walked around for about an hour and thirty minutes before they headed out with a few souvenirs. Yoongi suddenly stopped the girl and turned on his camera one more time, telling the girl to smile.

Ellie blushed but did as told and she smiled a genuine smile, letting all her happiness show.

Yoongi looked around until he had spotted someone and called them over. He said something in Korean and the young-looking man nodded. Yoongi bowed and handed the stranger the camera, running up to the girl and wrapping a strong arm around her waist. Ellie leaned her head on Yoongi's arm instinctively as the stranger took some pictures.

After a round of photographs, the two set off on their way once again.

They walked through town for another twenty minutes before stopping in front of a restaurant that Ellie couldn't read the name of until she glanced at the writing beside the Korean.