Yoongi nodded his head to the beat of all the songs since he didn't know the words and continued to drive for another two hours, stopping for toilet breaks and shops sometimes.

At ten past eleven in the morning, they finally got to the capital city.

"Where are we staying?" Ellie asked. Yoongi looked over the magnificent city.

"In a hotel. It's really nice though." Yoongi replied quietly as he looked around, trying to find the place he was looking for: The Raccoon Cafe.

"Where are we going?" Ellie asked once more, looking out the same window as Yoongi.

"To a really popular Cafe." Yoongi smiled as he had finally found it.

Twenty minutes had passed before Yoongi could find a parking space. He helped the girl out of the car and took her hand, leading her inside the building.

"Why is called the Raccoon Cafe?" Ellie asked absentmindedly as the pair was led to a table by one of the waiters. She hadn't failed to notice the boy smirk before going back to his composed self.

"You'll see." He smiled as they finally got to the table. They sat down and Ellie looked around expectantly.

There were a few people scattered here and there with little children who looked beyond excited. Ellie could only sit there, confusion written clearly on her face. Yoongi chuckled at the confused look Ellie was wearing and suddenly stood up.

Ellie followed the boy's actions, not really understanding what was going on around her.

Before the girl could actually ask herself what was going on, a group of people walked out of a separate room. They were all holding two raccoons each.

Ellie gasped and had to restrain herself from running to the people ad waited patiently until the people came over for them to pet one.

Ellie cooed at the youngest one as it was trying to scramble away. Once the people in the room had stopped fussing over the animals, they were placed in different places around the cafe, allowed to move around freely, wherever they wanted. 

"Should we order?" Ellie asked as she looked over the menu

"Should we order?" Ellie asked as she looked over the menu. Yoongi nodded happily as he watched the girl continue to interact with one of the younger raccoons that had seemed to take a liking to her. Yoongi sighed.

"I'll just order," Yoongi informed. Ellie nodded, slightly ignoring her boyfriend and she continued to play with the animals that were circling around them.

The girl was so caught up in petting the animals that she hadn't realized that Yoongi had already ordered and that the food was already there. She turned to the small plateful of cakes in front of her and smiled.