(Deceit x Female Reader) Bonnie to my Clyde Part 2

Recap: I was pretty shocked and confused to hear the yelling. It sounded like it was coming from upstairs. I walked up the stairs and peeked into Thomas' room. Thomas was facing away from me and arguing with a man that looked just like him. It must be a new side. His outfit was actually slightly charming, especially with the sly smirk he had on his face. When he turned his head, I almost fell over.

He had half a snake face.

"Holy shit!" I screamed.

They both looked at me.

Fuck.

A/N: Thanks for coming back. Here we go part 2! Remember- if it's in italics, it's a lie. Yeehaw.

Warning: Bad Language, Soft snek boi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

"Y/N! I-"Thomas says, but he covers his mouth when the new side flicks his wrist. The new side starts to walk towards me. 

"Oh, you're Y/N then? You're the one that Thomas doesn't talk about at all?" He says. When I start backing into the wall, he smirks.

"Who are you?" I ask him, as I look at Thomas with fear. 

"Don't call me Deceit, darling." The intimidating side in front of me says, as he lifts my chin with his hand. 

"Jack the Fibber! Get away from her!" I can hear Roman yell. Deceit makes a swift dodge when Roman throws a punch at him. 

"You won't see me again, I guarantee it." Deceit says as he sinks out. I shiver and I'm too shocked to move. Roman and Thomas come to me.

"I'm sorry. I should've been there to defend you," Roman says. "He lies in every sentence. If he ever says anything to you, don't believe him."

"A-Alright, that makes sense, but- that still means he is Deceit right? That's what he said and if he always lies-" 

"Yes, he's Deceit. He's... Hard to explain." Thomas says. "How about we start setting up the video?" He says.

"Oh yeah! Let's get to it!" I say, and we all go downstairs.

~Timeskip brought to you by my anxious writing~

The video had been recorded and I was ready to go home. Patton said I should stay a little longer. He wanted to bake cookies for everyone before I left. I agreed to stay since I hadn't got enough time to hang out with everyone else.

Something happened in the kitchen, I'm not sure what, but every side plus Thomas went into the kitchen while I was sitting alone in another room. Suddenly, I felt the paranoia I got when I was waiting at the front door. This time though, I was sure I wasn't alone. I wasn't wrong. Deceit appeared right behind me. 

"Hello, Darling."

"Deceit, why are you here?" I ask in a nervous, quiet voice.

He walks in front of me and sits in front of me.

"I definitely had enough time to fully introduce myself." He says. He reaches towards my face and I flinch backwards.

"Be afraid." He says, and I notice his normally sly face has changed to a softer expression. I lean back to a normal position and he puts his hand on my face and strokes my cheek. I can feel my cheeks becoming warm. Why is he so affectionate all of a sudden? He pulls his hand away a moment later. 

"I haven't been watching you for a while. I'm not  impressed by the tricks you've pulled off." He says.

I wasn't the most mischievous person, but I did love pulling pranks. I even pranked Virgil once. He was pissed. Virgil was so hard to get. I guess it makes since that he would be always prepared, considering he is the anxious side.

"You're amazing-" Deceit seems to realize he made a mistake and tries to recover. "I-I mean- No! I did- didn't." He becomes incredibly red-faced. "I don't need to go." He says. He sinks out quickly. 

As if on cue, Thomas walks in with some cookies.

"Sorry that took so long, Patton knocked a lot of stuff over and we had to help clean up." He says and puts them down. When he looks up, he looks at me with confusion. "What happened?" He asks. 

"Nothing."I say.

~Deceit's POV~

I didn't screw up

I didn't screw up

I didn't screw up

I got to my room as soon as possible. 

"What have I done?" I say to myself. "Why did I say that? Why didn't I just lie?  That girl didn't get to me. I should be acting like this. I can allow my self to do this." I can see Thomas talking to her through his vision. Is she blushing? Shit. I'm a damn idiot. What am I doing?

"Come on, Deceit."

I don't like her.

I hate her.

She's not impressive.

She isn't cute.

I hate her

I don't love her.

I'm an idiot.

A/N: I'm stupid. That was bad, but it was longer and I'm pretty satisfied. I'm making this 'Oneshot' way longer than it needs to be, but I just love how this is going. The next one will be the end. Hope you're enjoying it. Hop in the comments and say hi. Thanks for reading my crud.