(Deceit x Female Reader) Bonnie to my Clyde Part 1

A/N: The first one is here. Deceit might be a little uncharacteristically soft in this one but I'm doing my best and everyone loves a soft boi sometimes. When anyone is lying the words will be in italics. Like in the videos, Deceit speaks with clear lies in his sentences.

Warning: Bad Language.

                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                              

Roman's POV

It has been a week since "Selfishness vs. Selflessness" video and that dastardly Deceit has shown up more and more often recently. It's normally annoying. Today, however, something, or more like someone, could be at stake. 

Y/N.

She's a wonderful person, and Thomas loves her, as a friend that is. She is one of his best friends. In a few hours, she is coming to help Thomas set up a video. If Jack the Fibber bothers her, I am going to kill him.

Y/N's POV

As I'm getting ready to go to Thomas' place, I get a text.

Thomas: Hey, Its Roman

Y/N: Hi. Why do you have Thomas' phone?

(Roman): I needed to warn you about something quickly

Y/N: What?

(Roman): Nevermind, don't worry about it.

Y/N: Okay?

That was unusual. Roman texts me to warn me about something then he tells me not to worry about it. I try to forget it and get in my car.

A few minutes later, I pull into his driveway. I go to the door and knock. As I wait, I realize that I feel as if I'm being watched. I was waiting a rather long time, so I brush it off as paranoia. Patton opens the door for me. 

"Hey Kiddo! Good to see you! Thomas is a little busy, but you can sit on the couch and wait for him." He says and closes the door as I walk in. I sit on the couch and scroll through Instagram. 

"Get out you slimy boy! Don't even think about bothering Y/N!"

I was pretty shocked and confused to hear the yelling. It sounded like it was coming from upstairs. I walked up the stairs and peeked into Thomas' room. Thomas was facing away from me and arguing with a man that looked just like him. It must be a new side. His outfit was actually slightly charming, especially with the sly smirk he had on his face. When he turned his head, I almost fell over. 

He had half a snake face.

"Holy shit!" I screamed.

They both looked at me.

Fuck.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I'm sorry that this is so short, but it's really just gonna be fine. I'll make the next parts longer, and I get a feeling that this story might get a bit long. Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave any criticism.

Yeehaw Y'all