Chapter 7 :Bimbos and beach days

Start from the beginning

We walked back to our friends and hung out for a while, the whole time Paul's words ran rampid in my head.
Why would he stick up for me?
Does he really care?
Maybe he isnt soo bad... maybe i should give him a chance....
Damn that jerk and his mood swings!
I snuck a glance at him as he sat by himself looking at the sunset and could help myself as i walked over and sat next to him.

"hey.." I mumbled while playing with a piece of seaweed. A couple of seconds went by in complete silence before his head snapped up and his eyes met mine.

"Hey, you want to take a walk?" he asked unsure of how I would react but to his surprise i nodded getting up.

"Wheres your girlfriend?" i asked reluctantly as we were walking.

"She wanted to go get some ice cream. i told her id wait for her here." He said regret pacing his words all I could do was nod, completely at a loss for words and looked off into the sunset.
Why couldn't you just be mine Paul.

Paul pov

We walked down the beach as tori watched the sunset.

"Its so pretty. The colors are so bright, and all blend so nice it basically just soothes the soul looking at it.... it's just a perfect way to end the day.." she mostly to herself in a daze and it immediatly reminded me of what amy said today about the cottoncandy clouds.
But the difference is I related to what tori said. It was so beautiful

She is so beautiful

"The sunset may be beautiful but nothing is as perfect as you are-"
Tori's head snapped on my direction doe eyed on wonder and then I realized I said that out loud.

"Shut up." Tori muttered turning a deep shade of red and a small smile graced her face, that if possible made her look even more beautiful.
And in that moment I've never felt so accomplished in my life.
I caused that smile. I love that smile

I was gonna say what was on my mind but before I could a little boy with tears rolling down his face ran up to us.

"Aw baby whats wrong?" Tori said kneeling down infront of the little boy who couldnt be more than 8.

"I-i cant find my mommy. " he cried whipping his nose on his arm, but tori whipped his tears and grabbed his hand.

"Well then we will just have to help you look for her then. " she said and i could help but smile at her.
She likes kids...
Walking down the beach scanning the crowd I spot a woman in her 30's looking around frantically.
I quickly waved the woman over and without thinking picked up the little boy in one arm and pointed at him, when her eyes fell on the boy thy instantly lit up and she jogged over.

"Cameron!" the woman yelled in relief as I let the boy down and he instantly ran over to her.

"Oh thank you! I left for not even a minute to lock my car and he was gone!" she explained out of breath.
"Don't worry about it ma'am" I replied with a smile as I watched Tori as she said goodbye to the little boy she made friends with in the short 10 minutes.
After a few minutes talking to the woman we decided it was time to head back to the others.

"Wow your good with kids." I said finally breaking the silence and she nodded.

"Well i guess. i really like kids..." she sighed deep in thought and that brought a bigger smile to my face.
Dammit i probaly look creepy as hell but i dont care.

"Do you want kids like in the future?" I blurted out without thinking and i mentally slapped myself until she said

"of course. like not now but in a few years hell yeah." And I swear my heart jumped.