12: Injury

"So are you guys dating?", Jungkook asks in the midde of the movie. "No we're not Kook", i replied.

"Awwe but you both make a good couple", Jungkook added with a pout.

After the movie Jimin and i decided to go to where he dyes his hair and ask for his hair to be silver.

-

I was waiting at the side for Jimin to finish. I was scrolling through my messages;

Hyeri
- where u at bitch?

Me
- waiting for Jimin to dye his hair into silver

Hyeri
- oh i see
- u should dye yours aswell
- into silver ;)
- Jimin woud love that

Me
- u think so?

Hyeri
- i thought so

I put my phone back in my pocket and walked towards Jimin, "I'll be back" he hummed in response.

I made my way out of the store and went to a near by salon, the girl holding a hair blower greeted me first. "Good day, how may i help you miss?"

"I'd like to get my hair dyed"

"Right this way ma'am", the girl gave a slight bow and showed me and empty seat.

While i was waiting for her to get the needed stuffs ready, i looked at my self at the mirror. Would Jimin like my hair dyed? a lo of questions were running on my mind.

Without noticing the girl started to dye my hair. I took out my phone and decided to scroll into instagram. Jimin posted something on his story.

I opened his story and the first thing i saw was a picture of him with a silver hair. It was a no joke he looked hot in silver.

The girl was quietly watching me look at Jimin's pic. "May i ask, is that your boyfriend ma'am?"

I smiled, "Just a close best friend of mine, i wanted to match my hair as him"

"Well you both look like a couple to me", she added.

"Both of us get that a lot", i say and gave a small giggle. i sighed and murmured to myself,

"If only we were a couple"

I opened my gallery and saw an album i made to make it easier to look at photos of Jimin and I. I got one of my favorite photos of us and made it my homescreen.

I could feel the girl at my back smiling, i looked at the mirror, she was. I smiled back and sighed.

-

As the girl was finishing up my hair, Jimin arrived. Finally she was done with my hair. I stood up and looked at Jimin. He was shocked, it was like he was studying me.

He showed a smile, and rubbed the back of his neck. I gave the girl at my back my payment and walked towards Jimin.

"You look good", i say as i lower down my head.

"You look great", he replied and i looked up to him and gave a smile. I really thought he wouldnt like the color of my hair.

He put his arms around my shoulder and we made our way out. "How'd you know i was here?"

"I asked Hyeri, if she knows where you are. She told me you were getting your hair dyed", he replied and showed a small smile.

"I thought you wouldnt like me getting my hair dyed the same color as yours"