Unexpected guest? ~ (Third Reich × Chill!Reader)

A/N: Continuation of "Stress Reliever (Germany x ChillReader)"

There are bad German words/sentences here. Like really bad. Don't worry, I didn't use any translator. This is all Duolingo's magic lessons to teach me :)

Duolingo: Finish your German lessons or I'll hunt your dog down.

Me: Halp :D

Enjoy!

____________________________________________

Your POV

I was laying down on Germany's bed while I made sure he's sleeping again. I watched his sleeping face while thinking about stuff. We grew attached ever since that time I did his paperworks for him but were not officially couples, just best friends. I was about to close my eyes until I heard the doorbell rang. I groaned and got up.

I headed downstairs and opened the door to see...

"Hey sweetie! I've missed you so much!" She said with a smile. That smile that can light up someone's life with bright colors. It was mum. She hugged me and I hugged her back and smile "Hey mom. Long time no see. What brings you here?" I asked. "Oh just to see this baby!" She said and pinched my cheeks. I groaned "Moooom I'm not a baby" I said. She laughed "Oh silly me. Of course your not just a baby. Your my baby" she said. I heard quiet laughing on the other room. They must be hearing this. I blushed in embarrassement and brightly smiled at her.

"We made this for you." She said and handed me a cake that says 'Congratulations, sweetie! We are proud of you!' written in it. "Me and your father heard that you got the job. Its rude that we don't celebrate and we feel bad about it cuz your our little bum bum! So we decided to make you a cake ourselves" she said with a happy smile that always cheer me up. My eyes filled up with tears. I sniffed and wiped my tears away. "Thanks mom." I said and smiled. "Oh I'm late! Sorry, sweetie. Gotta go! I'll see you again next time!" She said and left. I shut the door and put the cake on the refrigerator.

Then again, there was a doorbell rang again. 'Must be mum again...' I thought as I headed for the door and opened it

"Whats up, mum--" I stopped midway when I saw that this person isn't my mom.

It was non other than...

Third Reich

He seems to be waiting for a scared expression from me while I just stand there with my hands in my pockets and my usual bored expression "Umm...Hey sir. What can I do for ya?" I said politely. He seemed surprised that I'm not scared. He grinned at my chill expression "Are you (L/N)?" He said with his thick German accent. You gave him a confused look. "Uhh. Yes? But how did you know?" I asked him. "With this" He snapped his finger. A guard that was behind him handed him a piece of paper. He showed it to me and it was one if Germany's Paperwork with my signature on it.

I nodded in understanding "What brings you here?" I politely asked him. "I wanted to pay my son a visit. Is He here?" He asked. I nodded "I'll call him. You can wait inside if you want?" I said and moved to let him in. He walked and I lead him to the living room. He sat on the couch and wait. I got upstairs in Germany's room to see him on his stomach and his butt up. I giggled and sneakily walk towards him. I slapped his butt and he jerked up "Ahh! Was zür hölle!" He shouted. I giggled and he blushed in embarassement. "Someone wants to see you downstairs" I said he nodded and tiredly walked downstairs to the living room.

"VATER?!?" I heard him scream. I walked downstairs to see Germany glaring at his father while Reich just gave a smirk. "Deutschland, mein gut junge. Wie geht's?" (Germany my good boy. How are you?) He asked ignoring the fact that Germany's glaring daggers at him while he just gave a proud looking smirk. Germany crossed his arms and gave a not happy-looking expression "Mir geht's gut, vater. Das ist nicht wichtig, alles klar? Was sind du tun hier? (I am doing well, father. Thats not important, all right? What are you doing here?) [Well, I tried my best :D]

[Fuck it, I'll just make them speak english by force]

"I am here to visit you, son. But it seems like you are unhappy to see your loving father" he said in some kind of sacrastic tone. Germany rolled his eyes. Reich then look straight at me, he eyed me and smirked. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as he just kept on smirking. I look over at Germany to see him pissed with a hint of... jealousy? I'm not good at describing but I shrugged it off. "Deutschland. I would like to talk to Ms. (L/N)" "Sure. You can talk to her right no--" "Alone" Reich cutt his sentence off. Germany sighed in annoyance and walked out of the other room cuz he doesn't have any choice but before he left the living room, he gave a warning glare at his father and left.

Third Reich then directed his eyes on me with his signature smirk. He stood up from his seat and walk towards me with his hands on his back. His razor sharp teeth showing off. His vicious-looking eyes travelled around my body as if he knew that my body can be fragile. I felt uncomfortable a little from his stare but I kept my bored expression on. Right when he's in front of me, He lift my chin and made me look right in his eyes. My bored expression seems to amuse him. I sweated a little since he's too close, Not to mention I have claustrophobia. He grinned showing off his sharp teeth.

"Liebling~...." He said in his deep (sexy) voice. I hummed in response. My eyes wandered around everywhere but him, trying to avoid his gaze. "Have you not realized?" He said and slowly leaning in. "Realized what?" I said with a calm and chill voice. He leaned in closer and closer and closer to my face. "That you are--"

Suddenly, his sentence was cutt off as he was pushed off of me. The person who pushed him off of me was non other than Germany with an angry and jealous expression. "I think thats enough 'talking', father" he huffed, putting emphasis on the word "talking". Reich growled at Germany's actions and looked directly at his son with a dangerous glare while Germany glared daggers back at him. If looks can kill, they are both probably dead by now.

Germany's POV:

How dare he touch her. So what if he likes her? He has no right to touch her like that. If he tries to touch her like that again then...

This

Means

WAR!

__________________________________________________________________________

Not real war dummies. I mean "Love war". Should I make part 3??