No idea - (Serbia × Reader)

A/N: Hhnggggghhh I hope you guys like it! I made this chapter a little easy so I don't have to take too much time to kill on my phone all day.

Requested by: AdvekaIsReading

Enjoy!
______________________________________

Serbia's POV

There goes that Russia boi again. Tryna make me jealous. He's making funny jokes and her laugh is contagious but cute. By the looks of it, its obvious that he have feelings for (Y/N) and I am afraid that she also have too. The way they always hang out together, the way how they look at each other, the way they smile at each other, the way they share jokes and laugh at it, the way they hug like a couple when they meet up, its all obvious now. They like each other.

I sighed and touched the flower at my right eye. Everytime I'm Jealous, the vines will start to get more long and pricky, the flower will bloom and some petals will fall, and black thick liquid will ooze out of my eye. It hurts severely and i hate it. I'm scared at the same time from my future if this keeps up. Doctors say that they never know anything about this but a friend of mine namely Japan explained me anything about this disease and if i don't take these feelings off my chest, I'll die soon. Literally.

I groaned. How am I suppose to tell her? Its not easy. Surely she'll reject me and I have a feeling that this disease will go far worst.

Right now, I'm on the park with my friends including (Y/N) and Russia. You might be asking why are we all here? Its because there would be a meteor shower tonight and the park is a good view. There goes Russia and (Y/N) or "Love birds" from what my friends call it, joking around. Their laughs might not be loud but for some reason, its echoing in my ear. I winced in pain as my right eye started to ache severely. One person noticed this and it was Japan. "Hey Serbia. Are you alright?" She asked. "Y-Yeah. I'm just going somewhere for fresh air." I said trying to get away from here. I rushed far away from my friends so they wouldn't see me.

Once I was far from their sight, I vomit black thick liquid beside a tree. I breathe heavily as a vomit more. After a minute or so, I tiredly slouched down on another tree trying to catch my breathe. All the pain just shooed away after I vomitted. Its like barfing away my jeaousy.

I don't ever know when I'll confess. A hand touched my shoulder. I jumped in surprised. "O-Oh my bad. Did I scare you?" said a voice that I always wanted to hear. I blushed and turned around and yup. It was (Y/N). "N-No no! Its no biggie" I stuttered. My breath is still hitchy after the vomiting incident. "Oh alright. What are you doing here anyway?" She asked. "I should ask the same to you." I said. "Well, I was hearing noises. Breathing noises to be exact. I kinda got scared so I followed it to find you. What about you?" She said.

"M-me? W-Well...I was just...w-walking around...?" I said but more like questioning it. "You sure about that? How can walking make you look tired when you just walked a few miles away? And your voice and your breathing is another clue to that..." she said suspiciously. "N-Nah Y-Your just o-overthinking. I-Its n-nothing. I swear" I stuttered out. Dang it. My voice is still shaky from barfing. She furrowed her eyebrows and gave me a "really?" look.

"B-But-!.....*sigh* whats the point." I mumbled to myself. I turned around to avoid her reaction of rejection. "Its just that...I like you, (Y/N). More than what you think. I know I shouldn't be in love with someone like you in a relationship but.....don't worry. I'll move on." I said and sighed sadly. That last one seems like a lie.

Then I heard nothing but silence. I knew it. I knew she never liked me that way. I started to shake a little as I started to walk away.

"W-Wait" she said. I was forcely but gently turned around and then warm and soft lips embraced mine. I was shocked and surprised. So many mixed emotions are bursting from my heart. I didn't know what to say. After a few minutes of thinking, I decided to kiss back. Then at the background, I didn't know that the meteor shower already startted as we kiss.

The kiss was gentle and soft like her actions and personality. She tasted like cinnamon and blueberry. She cupped her hands on my cheeks while I rested mine on her waist. A few minutes or so, we parted for air. She gasped for air as she said "You...You have

no idea..."

She said. I gave a confused look as she continued. "You have no idea...How long I've been waiting for this moment" she smiled at me. My eyes widen. She likes me too? "But I thought you and Russia are together?" I asked. "What? Pshhh no. Were just best friends since we were babies." She said. My heart feels so happy. I don't know what to say right now.

Then as she gave a sweet smile, my heart fluttered. I blushed as I stared at her cute face. She seemed to notice my staring as she blushed and shyly looked the other way. "You....you have no idea......how beautiful you are" I said. She looked at me and I tucked pieces of hair behind her ear. She blushed more and held one of my hand to hers then pulled me to a clear view of the meteor shower. She sat down and looked at me then patted the grass beside her. I sat down next to her as we watched the meteor shower. She then rested her head on my shoulder and shut her eyes.

"Hey, (Y/N)?" I said. "Hm?" She hummed in response. "Does this mean were together now?" I asked. She then smiled "Of course we are, Serbia. Of course we are" she said cheery but calmed while her eyes are still shut.

I felt the petals and vines slowly fell out of my right eye and fell gently to the floor. I opened my right eye, I can finally see more clearly. I smiled as I rest my head on top of (Y/N)'s.

'Its good to be back.'

_________________________________________________________________

Next chapter: Italy x reader