~Chapter Twenty-four~

Niall (right after Haz left): My mind was reeling and I wasn't hit with how bad the situation was until I saw Harry start crying. He bolted for the door and I ran after him, out onto the front porch. I called his name but he kept running.

"BLOODY HELL NIALL GET INSIDE." Louis shouted. He grabbed my arm and yanked me inside.

"Louis let go I need to go after him! I love him!" I strained against his restraint and looked up into his eyes. A look of hurt was on them, but it quickly disapeered as he bit his lip and sighed.

"Niall, I understand that you want to go after him, but it might be in your best interest to ya know, put some clothes on to hide that, uhm, problem." He giggled as he looked down.

Oh, right.

I ran into the living room where we haphazardly threw our sweats earlier and pulled them on. I grabbed Louis's clothes and swept a sweatshirt over my head.

"Come on Lou, get dressed we have some driving to do."

_______

We drove all around Mullingar, looking everywhere for Harry until finally I got a response to the mass texts I had been sending for the past hour.

F U

"Louis, he's alright I I guess." I muttered. Tears were spilling out of my eyes making the screen in my hand blurry.

On the way home, Harry and I exchanged a few more words and I figured it best to leave him alone after he sent, "It's whateve."

I fucked up now.

_______

We pulled up to Louis' flat and he sighed, running a hand through his messy brown hair.

"Niall, I, I really need to tell you something. Please don't hate me. Please?" He looked guilty. I felt a familar bundle of nerves ball up in my chest at this. The only thing that could possibly make me hate him is if he was using me or something.

"Louis, I couldn't hate you. Just tell me." We were now parked in his driveway. The car was idling as if it wanted to run away from this conversation as much as I did.

"I'm uhm, dating Eleanor Calder." He muttered quietly, looking away as soon as he said it.

No. Not Louis, Louis would never hurt me.

"No." I whispered.

"I'm really sorry Niall, I just, Eleanor never does things with me like we do and it just felt so good to have someone touch me again and-" I felt anger overtake me as I slapped him hard across the face. God I felt so stupid. I left Harry for this?

No, I never left Harry. If I left Harry, I wouldn't be comparing Louis to Harry constantly.

I wouldn't have tried to chase after him in only my boxers with a boner,and sex hair, in 50 degree weather if I didn't love him still.

"I deserved that." He said, rubbing his red cheek.

"You deserve a shove off a bridge." I said as I got out of his car and slammed the door. I sprinted as far as I could away from him in the opposite directions when I heard two voices. I looked up and saw two figures walking into a house.

"You have a beautiful voice Zayn."

HARRY?

Is it literally chase Niall into insanity day?

"I wanna hear you dirty talk with that voice."

I leaned over the sidewalk and literally threw up. Everywhere.

I sat down on the sidewalk in front of the house and listened to the noises coming from the open window and cried.

I could have left but no, I had to listen to the moaning and the banging around until I couldn't take it anymore.

I ran home to my mom, the only person I can rely on it seems.

___________________

Awhhh Niall

Filler chapter.

Shits about to go down at the funeral next chapter.

Stay hella rad.

Kaleyxxx