~Chapter Twenty~

My cab pulled up outside of Louis's flat.

I shouldered on my backpack and stepped out, breathing in the strong, Mullingar air.

(A/n I didn't clarify this but Louis and Zayn are transfer students from England:)

I knocked lightly on the door and waited, letting the cold rain wash my nonstop tears away.

Louis opened the door and as soon as he saw me, his expressionless face and drowned out blue eyes clouded over with tears and he wrapped his arms around me, crying into my shirt.

"Oh god Niall, It's all my fault. It's all my fault." He yelled. I slowly lifted his light body into my arms bridal style, shutting the door with my foot and carrying him to the couch. I sat down with him in my lap and leaned back so he was laying on my chest.

"It's not your fault, it's mine." I whispered. He looked up at me with wide eyes.

"Niall, you talked!" He smiled at me like he just won the lottery.

"I shouldn't have." I said again. My voice was husky and deep, but it was still there. I was talking.

It was the first time I have said a full sentance in 9 years and I couldn't have thought of a better way to use it.

Louis looked pale and weak. He wasn't as energetic and bouncing as he usually was and I hated it.

"Lou, you know you were the first person I have talked to in 9 years?" I said smiling down at him.

He looked so adorable curled up on my chest like that, it was nice being the protective, dominant one for once.

"You should talk more often, you have a beautiful voice." He said.

"My mum used to say that, she said I was a great singer too." I said laughing a bit.

I used to sing when I was younger, and I dreamed of being a singer, but up untill now, I haven't even used my voice. It probably sounded like rubbish by now.

"Sing for me." Lou said. He looked up at me with big, puppy dog eyes and a quivering lip.

So this is the boy that bullied me up until a month ago.

"Louis, I don't know how good im going to sound, and I mean, I shouldn't be talking. I'm putting so many people at risk, including you."

"Explain why after you sing to me." He said with a smile.

I sighed, "What do you want me to sing love?" I asked, hardly noticing the pet name I called him.

He blushed and looked away from my gaze.

"Your cute when you blush." I whispered. I put my fingers under his chin, tilting his head up to make him look me in the eye.

"Sing the song you think of when you see me." He said, almost to quietly for me too hear.

I thought for a second and the perfect song came to my mind.

And against my better judgement, I opened my big, stupid mouth and started singing.

____________

'Cause you're a sky, 'cause you're a sky full of stars

I'm gonna give you my heart

'Cause you're a sky, 'cause you're a sky full of stars

'Cause you light up the path

I don't care, go on and tear me apart

I don't care if you do, ooh

'Cause in a sky, 'cause in a sky full of stars

I think I saw you

'Cause you're a sky, 'cause you're a sky full of stars

I wanna die in your arms

'Cause you get lighter the more it gets dark

I'm gonna give you my heart

I don't care, go on and tear me apart

I don't care if you do, ooh

'Cause in a sky, 'cause in a sky full of stars

I think I see you

I think I see you

'Cause you're a sky, you're a sky full of stars

Such a heavenly view

You're such a heavenly view

"Don't cry Lou, was it really that bad?" He asked, brushing the tears off my cheeks.

I shivered under his soft touch.

I always thought it was Zayn I was in love with but apparently, it was Niall all along.

I sat up in his lap and slowly, leaned in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger ;) And yes, this story is still Narry so hakuna your matatahs.

Team Narry

Team Nouis

Vote here:) ^^^^

I hope you guys like this story so far I put a lot of effort into it.

Please help me out if you like Ordinary Love.

Read

Comment

Vote

Stay Beautiful.

Love 5ever,

Kaleyxxx cx