~Chapter Seven~

As I read Niall's letter, I noticed that the white college ruled notebook paper had tear splotches on it. Some dried and some new.

I was crying for Niall, and Niall was crying for reasons I may never understand.

Niall lost the person who was closest to him, his father abused him, and he is bullied everyday.

But still the boy protects anyone from the abuse he suffers everyday, taking the world on his shoulders.

Niall Horan is braver than anyboy that I have ever met. He is a hero.

I wanted to be there for Niall while he was writing this. I want to be there to wrap my arms around him and pull him into my lap. I want to wipe all of his tears away and promise that I would protect him forever. I want to show him that I will never hurt him ever. That he's safe with me.

But I can't.

I don't know why I was feeling any different for Niall than for any other person I've bullied, but something about him made me want to protect him.

He was so fragile,yet so strong.

He knew inside his heart that he was breaking, but he refused to let anyone know it.

Except I could see right through his facade .

He was so hard on himself, I could sense his huge lack of self-confidence, and I wanted to do anything to show him how amazing he is.

Your perfect Niall Horan.