~Chapter Sixteen~

I stuck Harry's unread letter into my pocket and walked to the front of the school.

After a long day of getting lost on my way to classes, eating lunch in the same bathroom stall I was going to die in, and being treated like I was deaf, I finally got to go home.

The walk home from school wasn't long so I told Denise that I could walk everyday.

Bad idea.

"Niall, NIALL, NIALL HORAN!" Someone shouted from behind me.

I turned around and saw Harry running to catch up with me. I inwardly groaned but for some reason, I slowed my pace.

"Did you read my note?" I shook my head and wrote on my hand.

"Not yet."  He looked a bit deflated after reading it but still kept up his pace.

"Will you come hang out at my house?" He suddenly blurted after a minute of silence.

I looked at him for a second not sure what he meant by "hang out." I've never "hung out" with someone.

The roads split off in two hear. One leading to my subdivison and the other leading to one a few blocks down.

"Like right now?" He asked again. I wanted to say no but really who could say no when a hot boy wants you to come to their house, even though he most likely is taking me here to beat me or something, I didn't even care.

I nodded and he smiled.

"YaYYYYY!" He giggled yes giggled, and grabbed my hand practically skipping across the busy street.

This is a whole new side of Harry and I think I love it.

___________________

A terrible chapter that sux monkey butt.

AlSo a FiLler chapter before some Narry fluff.

Btw this is only Wednesday in the book.

Friday is where it gets good;)

Prepare for some mild smut:)

Read

Comment

Vote

Stay beautiful.

Love y'all 5ever. ~Kaleyxxx cx