"Sam, there's no reason to be embarrassed. You don't feel good, I know. When you need help just ask okay?" She said. He nodded. She stood up and held her hands out to him. He grabbed her hands and she pulled him up. He hugged her, his chin resting on the top of her head.

"I love you."He said quietly. She reached up and kissed his forehead.

"I love you too, Sammy."She said back."Come on, go lay on the couch, they left a spot for you and me on the long part of it. I'll get you some water and your medicine." He nodded and made his way to the couch. He plopped down on the couch and brought his legs up to his chest again as Brenda came in with a big cup of ice water and all of his medicine. She sat beside him on the edge of the couch and handed it to him. He quickly threw the pills to the back of his throat and drank water with it. The cold water felt good on his throat. He took the couch syrup and made a face, because it tasted disgusting. Brenda chuckled. He put the cup on the table beside him and shivered.

"Cold bro?" Finn asked him. Sam nodded and rubbed his eyes again, before groaning a bit. Finn got up and went upstairs.

"Get a pillow too Finn!" Brenda yelled, which made Sam flinch slightly."Sorry baby." Sam looked at his wrist and saw the wristband from the hospital still. He tried to pull it off but he couldn't get it off he was so week.

"Damn it."He mumbled, getting frustrated. Rachel, who was sitting the closest to him at the moment, scooted closer to him and ripped it off his wrist. He blushed, but you couldn't tell because his face had already been red."So embarrassing."He whispered. Rachel, trying to be a good friend, put one arm around his shoulders and put her head on his shoulder to try and keep him warm until Brenda came back into the living room and Finn came back with the blanket.

"Don't be embarrassed, Samuel."Rachel whispered in his ear. Finn finally came back down with Sam's bed cover and a pillow.

"Seriously dude?" Chord asked, looking at him. Finn shrugged.

"I thought he'd want a thicker blanket." Sam nodded.

"S'fine."He mumbled and took the blanket, putting it over his legs. Artie had the screen set up and was ready to play. Brenda finally came back from the kitchen, only God knows what she was doing in there, and sat with Sam. She wrapped her arms around his shivering body and let him put his head on her chest. His arms were wrapped around her waist. She played with his hair for a few seconds then Artie handed her the remote.

"Here Bren Bren, you can start, pause, rewind, and fast forward with that remote."She nodded and pressed play. (What's on the TV screen will be italics and what they're saying will be regular)

Sam was on the floor,still asleep. Brenda was confused.He fell off the couch with out knowing.She smiled,then she frowned.Brenda tried to wake him up, but she couldn't. He was on his back so,she kissed him.He kissed back. 

"Wanky..."Santana said, wiggling her eyebrows. 

"Shut up Satan."Sam said, or more like croaked.

They broke apart and he looked around.

"How the hell did I get on the floor?"She laughed and said,

"I don't know,but you were sleeping so good,I didn't want to wake you but I had too."He grinned and stood up.He hugged her and kissed her  again.

Brenda fast forwarded it some.

"Brender!Sammy!Get your butt's down here!"Brenda snorted when she heard her call her Brender.She pulled Sam up and went down stairs.