Chapter 13

The day after the 4th of July, the Overstreets and Sam's family left for Nashville, which I was happy about. John kept annoying us and I nearly kicked him in the nuts a few times. My little cousins, Chris and Lauren, their friends, and Kelly and Kelsey left last night at around 12 o'clock, a few minutes after Sam and I fell asleep out there on the blanket. Everyone else decided to camp out in our living room since it was so late. Puck jumped on us at like 2 this morning, saying this was the only way to wake us up. Sam ended up pushing him in the pool on our way in the house. We went to bed and as soon as our heads hit the pillow, we fell asleep, Sam's arms around me like usual. When I woke up, Sam, and apparently everyone else, was already up. I groaned and got up. I stretched, put my hair up in a messy bun and put on Sam's shirt and black booty shorts. I went downstairs and I randomly said,

"Mama, I need a boob reduction." In all seriousness. Everyone started laughing. I huffed and sat beside Sam. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Seriously! They're to big! I used to be able to sleep on my stomach but now I can't because they're in the way!" I said

 "You're boobs are not that big Brenda." Mama said laughing.

 "Mama yes they are! My bra size is a double d! That is to big! I'm surprised people aren't thinking that I gotta boob job."

 "No they aren't."

 "You're like the only person that doesn't like your boobs. I mean, the boys definitely like them, especially Sam. Lord Tubbington even likes them. I like them too, and no offense, but I like Santana's better." Brittany said out of no where. Sam was nodding in agreement, and he stopped when  he realized that he was nodding and his face turned red. Everyone was looking  at the two blonds. Brittany just shrugged and started playing with Santana's hair again while Sam buried his face in my hair.

 "Now that was a very interesting conversation." Joe said. Everyone agreed. I patted Sam's head and giggled. He was breathing in my ear and it tickled.

 "Your boobs are awesome." He whispered. I smacked him thigh and he laughed.

 "What's so funny?" Mary asked.

 "Um, nothing." I said giggling. Sam was still chuckling. I yawned and said,

 "When are y'all leaving? Not trying to be mean but its 8:30 in the morning and I didn't got to bed until like 2:30. I'm tired." Sam nodded, yawning himself. Which caused me to yawn, them he yawned again, which resulted in me yawning again. I laughed.

"Yeah, we should go hone. Bye everyone." They left and it was just Chord, Mercedes, Puck and Quinn left. The adults went to work and the twins and Sandy were still asleep.

"Were gonna go back to bed, we'll listen out for the little ones upstairs." The other two couples said, going up stairs.

"Kay." I said, snuggling into Sam's arms even more, if that's even possible. He laid down so now I'm on top of him. He got a blanket Ass covered us up. I snuggled into his side as much as I could and he wrapped one of his arms around  me, using his free hand to take mine and start playing with my fingers I sighed and closed my eyes. He kissed my forehead and started humming, lulling me to sleep.