Chapter 26

"Hey, did you know that my birthday is in less than a month?" I asked Sam. We were outside with everyone else.

"Yes, I do know that. And I have something planned." He said cheekily.

"Oh is that so? I already know what I'ma get you for your 19th birthday. Even if its in February." I told him. He raised his eyebrows." And I'm not telling you." He pouted. I giggled and looked at my purple cast. Everyone had signed it, same with Sam's on his leg. I rolled over onto my stomach. I was laying across his legs.

"Don't remind me though. I'll be 19!"

"You're the oldest one out here." Artie joked. Sam flipped him off and Artie started laughing. I giggled then said,

 "Where'd the time go? I've known y'all for almost two years! And me and him have been dating for that long!"

"Him got a name." Sam mumbled. I rolled my eyes.

 "Shut up Samuel." I said looking at him. He shut up but he was smiling."Chris and Lauren are bringing Blake here later."

"Awesome!" Sam exclaimed. It was quiet for a few minutes.

 "Can y'all believe that me, Sam, Artie, Blaine and Mel are graduating this year." I asked.

"I can believe that you, Melody, Blaine and Artie are, but Sam? No way." Jake said coldly.

"What the hell is your problem Jake?" Sam asked annoyed.

"You're my problem. You think you're better than everyone and you hurt yourself in some way or another to make people feel bad for you." Sam looked like he was about to snap.

 "Jake, why would you think that-?" Marley started. Sam had stood up on his own.

 "No Marley, stay out of this." Jake said.

"Okay 1) I don't think I'm better than anyone and 2) you think I want to hurt myself? Dude, you got problems if you think that." Sam retorted. Jake got up as well and started to go towards Sam, but Ryder and Blaine held him back. Sam held his around, standing straight, glaring down at Jake.

 "I got problems? No, I don't think so. I'm not the one who caused my girlfriend to get hurt." Sam clenched his jaw.

"Shut the fuck up, bastard. And leave!" I yelled. He brought his hand up and slapped me across the face. There were gasps all around the group and I heard Sam growl and he jumped on Jake, punching him in the face. I just stood there shocked at what just happened. The two boys rolled and Jake launched Sam. He started punching him repeatedly.

"Stop! Stop!" I screamed." Someone  get Dwight!" I screamed. I watched as Jake kept punching Sam, Sam fighting back, getting in some good licks.

 "Hey! Hey! Stop! What the fuck are you doing!" Puck, who hadn't left yet, yelled. He, Chord and Dwight pulled Jake off of Sam. The first thing I did was make sure Sam was okay. I helped him up. His nose was bleeding, his lip was busted and he already had a black eye forming.

"What the fuck was that?" Puck yelled again. Sam was standing beside me, breathing hard.

 "I swear to god Jake, if I ever see you lay a hand on her, or any girl again, I will kill you." Sam growled. 

 "What happened!" Chord yelled this time. Ryder explained what happened. I stomped over to Jake and slapped him as hard as I could, which is hard. It left a red mark on his cheek. Chord and Puck dragged him to Puck's car and the two brothers left. Marley was standing in the same place, face blank. I wasn't worried about that though. I went back to Sam and hugged him around the waist and buried my have in his chest. I started crying and he hugged me back, saying,

 "I'm fine okay? He didn't hurt me to bad."

"That was totally uncalled for though!" I sobbed.

 "I know baby. I know."

Sorry for the many mistakes in this chapter!!!! :) There are probably a lot, and I'll edit the chapters eventually.