Epilogue

Harry wouldn't return to Camp Half Blood for another two years due to Voldemort. He later married Luna Lovegood despite several people intervening with the plans. Having three kids he lived to be 196 and died a peaceful death.

Percy returned to camp during the winter and promptly got used for an exchange program between Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter. Which lead to the rising of Gaia and the Gaint's. He married Annabeth during their college time in New Rome and had two kids and died at the good age of 187.

Chris spent time going between earth and Viridian since she assended to the throne and kept the peace between all worlds for may millenia till she died at the age of 119,863 years old. She married to a mortal who her brother Hajime had introduced her to and had two kids with him. Who understood what he was getting into. He died shortly after her at the age of 119,871 three months after her death.

Terra became one of the most talked about Keyblade Masters in history along with Vanitas. Helping Demi's  and Keyblade wielders from all around the worlds keep the peace. Terra eventually revealed to Aqua about Camp Half-Blood before they got married and had kids. He passed peacefully as well at the age 89.

Vanitas like Terra did all he could to keep balance between worlds, he was very sucessful in this. He married Lou and even went to College just like his partner and studied politics for future uses. He only ever had the one kid before passing away at the young age of 45 due to a brain tumor that would have killed him if the doctors performed surgery on it.

The rest lived happy lives from then on till the time they died. The group consisting of Chris, Percy, Terra, Harry, Leo, Annabeth, Vanitas, Lou, Clark, and Clarise went down in all History as the most infamous group of Demi's and Keyblade wielders to have ever been created at a single time. They where what every demi or keyblade wielder strove to become one day. To become people who bonded not across land and sea. But, across time and space itself.