47

Terra's p.o.v.

Chris, Percy, and Harry where fast asleep. I went to rouse them, but Chiron stopped me. "That would not be a wise choice Terra." Chiron said

"Why not. They need to be up and functional" I stated remembering my time as Xehenort's vessel.

Chiron gave me a knowing look, "When I was training Achilles when he wasn't training he was sleeping. The curse takes a lot out of them, but I think that you might want to talk about something else."

I flinched this guy/ horse was good. He made a gesturing motion to the seat right in front of him, I sat down on the chair. "So where do you want to start?" Chiron asked

I started to talk about my life in the Land of Departure and went from there. I'd started training to be a keyblade master at the age of twelve under Master Eraquis after my parents went missing during one of there  many travels throughout the worlds. Then a year later I met Aqua, four years later Ven came into the picture. Then came the Mark of Mastery when everything changed for me. The darkness I'd been taught to reject was taking me over. Then the search for Xehanort going through all those worlds was nice and all.

Then I ended up in this world Chris, Percy, Harry, Annabeth, and Leo where going on there quest to The Sea of Monsters to rescue Grover and reterive the Golden Fleece, the fire healer, and the heart of Nimwa from the island of the Cyclopes. Thinking it was a bit much for kids so young to undertake on there own I went with them. I learned a lot of things real fast about monsters, Heartless, inversed, and of course the titan army. These kids have been through things no person should ever go through ever. During the quest I trained with Chris to help her out a bit and I even let Percy and Harry join in on the training. Leo was learning how to work on a keyblade, Annabeth wasn't really interested in that sort of thing so she mainly kept watch for monsters. Then being actually on the island was another matter, then having to deal with Luke and that crew. I have to admit that the way that Chris, Percy, and Harry dealt with the problem had me impressed. Then we got rescued by the Party ponies. I'd gotten away with only a minor scratch on the cheek then at the trailer park Chiron had asked me to never breath a word about this world to anyone else who wielded a keyblade due to the past tensions between both groups. I'd agreed without any hesitation, just so that we are clear I have never set foot inside Camp half-Blood before that day when we had all been rescued from the Princess Andromeda. I had made several side trips back here during my journey to defeat unversed and find Master Xehanort to see how the three of them where doing. Hey it was like the three of them where like my younger siblings. I had met Chris's dad Alan and he was actually pretty chill about me from the get go. And Harry and Percy's mom Sally was the same way. Now that I think about it the two reminded me of my parents in more ways then one. Every time I came to check on the three of them they where always so welcoming to me.

Then came the final battle between us and Xehanort where I got taken over and was forced out of my own body and turned into a shadow for twelve years of my life. Though I never stopped coming to check on Chris, Percy, and Harry. Note when you are a shadow you can go anywhere that shadow lies and still be where you are suppose to be. I was relieved to find that time here was slower than everywhere else. I had gone through a lot in those twelve years including hurting my friends and those I held dear to me. But I found out what had happened to my parents during that time. Turns out that they had discovered about the rising problems and where trying to find a way to stop it and well Luke dispatched an assassin to kill them. He suceeded and as a shadow I saw to it that my parents where given a proper burial. I did so many thing during my time as a shadow the worst things I did I had no control over at all.

Not once did Chiron interuptt me, I was grateful for that. When I finished he just looked at me and said, "If everything goes well why don't you stay here for  awhile to gather your thoughts and get everything back together for yourself. Usually I would say that you should go and look at all the other worlds, but in this case Terra you need to stay here for a bit. Go with either Chris and her family or Percy and Harry. They'll help you with what you need and as for you staying with them long term I'll take care of that as will the Mist." Chiron stated