chapter 29

"Um uh what about my hospital?" I said."you own a hospital?" He asked."yes." I said."baby its your choice but if you do become a idol you wont regret it." Jungkook said. I thought about it,the hospital never made me happy, I always wanted to dance and sing but never had enough confidence."okay I'll do it." I said."really amazing you'll move into the dorms next to the boys and start next week." He said."and don't worry about scandals about your twos relationship there won't be any." He said and left."jungkook  then tackled me in a hug."my baby is going to be a solo artist yay!" He said. I giggled " kook in that week I have to start signing paper to hand the hospital over to someone and I think I know who I can." I said "okay well let's gooooooooooo!" He said. We left bighit and went to the hospital. "Angaliena come office." I said. She nodded and followed me to my office.I sat down in my chair as jungkook stood behind me."what is it you needed sunbaenim?" She asked."how would you like to take hospital over?" I asked. Her eyes widened"your for real!? Your not kidding oh my god I would love to unnie." She said. I giggled "good sign these papers and this hospital and all the other hospitals are yours." I said."okay." She said and signed the papers. I got up and shook her hand." Nice doing business with you Angaliena you'll make this hospital into a wonderful place." I said " thank you unnie." she said and cried happy tears. Now I'll be letting everyone know your in control now and I advise you hire a new secretary." I said."Yes unnie." She said. "Well I'll be taking my leave and hey Angaliena?" I said."yes unnie" she said.I threw her my house keys "I'm moving out of my house so here take it. You deserve it I know you were struggling with financially and were staying with your parents." I said. Her eyes widen"thank you unnie." She said." Anytime you've done so much for me." I said. And I walked out with jungkook." How do you feel about starting to be a trainee next week?" He asked."nervous." I said."you'll do just fine Noona I believe in you." He said. I smiled."thanks kook." I said. He kissed my forehead."anytime baby." He said.