chapter 19

After work I was tired and ready to go home. We I was clear and didn't have alot of paper work to do so I got home roughly around 10:45 p.m.i pulled up to my drive way to see jimin on my front porch.I turned my car off and got out and went to my door."jimin its late why are you here?" I asked."I came to see you Noona.I'm so addicted from lunch i couldn't stay away I was dying for more." He said and touched my face.I rolled my eyes"jimin I have a irregular schedule I could've never came home and stayed at the hospital. Its never the same." I said moving his hand on my face."well then i would have went to the hospital." He said.I rolled my eyes."jimin its late so just stay here for the night. I'll show you to one of my guest rooms and you can sleep in there." I said.he then back hugged me as soon as I closed the door and locked it."but Noona I want to sleep with youuuu" he sang. I wasn't in the mood to deal with this. So I pushed him off."well to bad follow me and I'll show you the room you'll stay in tonight." I said going up the stairs."okay." He whimpered as he followed me.
"This is the guest Room you'll be staying in." i said opening the door

" i said opening the door

"Very pretty I like it." He said."okay well I'm going to go get the smell of hospital of off me though its basically engraved on me I still need a shower so I'll be in my room in the bedroom right beside yours." I said."okay Noona." He said.I sighed and went to take a shower.while I was showering I heard the door open. I look over and see jimin naked and smirking at me." hey Noona mind if I join you?" He asked."yes now get out!" I said covering my body the best I can."well to bad." He said and stepped In the wall less shower.I sighed and continued to shower. I felt jimin grab my hips and move my hair to the side.he started to kiss my neck as his hands roamed my body I moaned at his lips on my neck.I could feel him smirk on my neck.he then pinned me to the wall and kissed me roughly. I kissed him back. The kiss started to get heated. He then lifted me up and carried me to my bed our lips never leaving each others. He laid my on the bed and started to kiss my body. I was moaning as I got weaker by the second every time he touched me." shit do i want to fuck you noona." he breathed out. And when he said that I snapped me back into reality. I realized I was naked in front of a naked jimin. i then hit him with my pillow."get out you perv I can't believe I let it go that far!" I yelled.he laughed"now you want me out? You were just moaning for more earlier." He said."I don't care get the fuck out!" I yelled. He put his hands up and surrendered. He then left not before pecking my swollen lips one last time. I then got in my pajamas and laid in bed embarrassed I let it go that far. I then slowly drifted off to sleep.