chapter 27

I get up and get dressed for work.

I went through the starbucks drive through and got my coffee then doing to work

I went through the starbucks drive through and got my coffee then doing to work. I sat in my office and started working on the rest of the paperwork when Angaliena called me"yes Angaliena?" I asked "the bangtan boys are here to see you sunbaenim." She said."okay send them up thank you ." I said and hung up. I smiled as I saw them walk in."boys its nice to see you. It's been a couple of weeks. Well I saw yoongi yesterday but I still missed you to yoong." I said and got up and hugged all of them but jungkook."oh jungkook you came too. Nice to see you." I said and walked back to my chair not caring if he looked at me or not."so Noona how have you been?" Namjoon asked."I've been good. I stayed home for a couple of weeks to bring myself back together and be able to properly work." I said. " that's good Noona you look so much better than the last time we saw you." Hoseok said and the other 5 said agreed as jungkook stood there quietly looking at the ground."well we also came to have jungkook apologize to you." Taehyung said.my smile dropped."he doesn't have to do don't make him and he has nothing to say sorry. I was a selfish bitch that's my fault " I said."no your not. And I do have to say sorry I was a ass hat. I really am sorry. I was just hurt." He said as he started to cry.My eyes widened I got up and walked over to him."its fine jungkook I'm sorry too." i said.he the. hugged me as he cried.I held him tight. He then looked at me."can I stay with you tonight Noona?" He asked.I smiled"oh course jungkook i would love to have you over." I said."thank you Noona." He said."anytime. I have to finish some paperwork I should be done by 9 so come at 9:30 and I should be at home. If I don't answer the door I'm in the shower so just walk in." I said."okay Noona see you soon." He said and they left. I was more happy than before. I quickly got to work on the paperwork. I finished around 9 like I said. I then left the hospital and went home getting in something comfortable after my shower. I still had time before he came so I decided to cook us something for dinner. I was almost done when I heard a knock on her door. I went to answer It to see a giddy jungkook."hey noona!" He said and walked in hugging me."his kookie." I said and hugged him back."mmm what smells good?" He asked."I'm cooking us dinner. Its almost ready so let's go eat."I said."okiieeeeee!" He said and we went to the kitchen  and ate. After we ate we went up to my room to watch tv. We were sitting there when he...

TBC