chapter 18

Four weeks later

I was finally done with all over my meeting and paper work. I was heading into the hospital after I had a good night sleep from all the train rides and hotel rooms and constant meetings. I checked in with Angaliena to see about my schedule and I was clear until further notice. So I started to help out with patients around the hospital. It was getting around Noona and I was getting hungry from all the running around the hospital. I was put into three surgeries before lunch and all went fine. I was walking out to go to my car to go out for lunch.when I saw jimin hanging outside of the hospital."jimin-ah what are you doing here?" I asked "oh Noona I was just looking for you. I came to ask if you want to go out and get something to eat." He said."oh yeah I was just going out for lunch sure I would love to go and get lunch with you chimmy." I said.he smiled."I'm glad well we should get going." He said."yeah my cars this way." I said"okay." He said we got in my car."so where do you want to go jimin?" I asked" i know this cafe that no one really goes to that has great food." He said."okay tell me the way." I said.he told me how to get there and we made it to this adorable cafe.

he told me how to get there and we made it to this adorable cafe

We got out and went in. We ordered our food and sat down."Noona how have your past four weeks been?"he asked. "Busy,busy,very busy. It was back to back meetings and constant long train rides. Very tiring." I said " how have your four weeks been?" I asked."well practicing and getting ready for the new come back. Today is my day off and we have our comeback next week. Then we go on tour." He said."yeah except you guys will be gone a lot longer than I was.you'll be gone for months on end." I said."yeah true but its fine." he said. Our food came and we started to eat."what do you do for fun Mercedes?"he asked. I looked up"um well I don't take off a lot and I mostly stay at the hospital so when I do have time off I stay home and get as much rest as possible. I get at least two hours of sleep a night. Before getting back to work." I said."again you definitely work harder than any person I know. I admire that."he said.I punched his cheek"you've grown so much jimin park. What happened to that pervert I used to know?" I asked. He then smirked."oh noona don't worry I'm still a pervert.except I'm worse than before baby." He said seductively and stroked my leg.I pushed his hand off."stop that jimin!" I said and pinched his nose.he then grabbed my wrist."your a lot more pretty all grown up. You have some hot curves and those thighs are nice and thick and juicy. Your boobs are nice a plump ready to be squeezed and touched. Your lips ready to be kissed. Your just so fuckable baby." He said making me blush.I pull my hand away.he smirks"let's get you back to the hospital Noona." He said. I nodded and got up. We left and got in the car.on our way back jimin put his hand on my thigh making me stuff.he starts to rub it up and down. I bite my lip so I don't moan."I want to bite your thighs. Oh how they would keep my ears warm during the winter time."he said seductively.he then squeezed my thigh making me moan slightly. I grip the steering wheel tighter."I got you to make a noise. And oh how im already addicted.I want to make you a fucking moaning mess Noona* he said and squeezed my thigh again causing a whimper to exit my lips."shit your making me hornet just by your sounds Noona."he said as he then rubbed my clit through my scrubs.I moan again causing him to fasten his pace making me moan more. We then made it to the hospital.I was now sexually frustrated and still had to work. He took his hand clothed clit as i was now soaked."I just touched you a little and your already weak. It makes me excited how fast I could make you weak in bed." He said. I then pulled into a parking space and turned the car off." okay jimin I had a nice lunch I need to get back to work thanks for visiting me." I said getting out of the car. He got out too and went up to me and hugged me."yes I enjoyed myself a lot Noona." He said he then slapped me ass making me jump.he laughed as I then bowed and walk away. And he slaps my ass again. As he watches me scurry away faster. I made it into the hospital finally being able to breath. I then went to go see if anyone needed help with patients to hopefully turn my need of sexual desires off.