Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

Sam was in the room now, sitting on the chair that Aaron had pulled up for himself awhile ago. Aaron wasn't here anymore. I sat motionless on the chair until I heard talking. It was Sam's voice and I wondered why he was talking to himself. At least I thought he was. Then, an angelic laugh escaped and I instantly knew who it was. Even in dark times like these, he was still laughing and being happy.

"Colby?" I whispered. The room was still dark, but a very minuscule amount of sunlight escaped from behind the cracks in the curtains on the windows. Even with how damaged he looked, Colby was still the most beautiful human being I've ever laid eyes on.

"Baby!" He exclaimed, a wide smile on his face. He was acting as if he didn't have his entire life flash before his eyes a mere however many hours ago. He put pressure on our intertwined hands. His bed was propped up so that he could sit up. That was the only thing different, though. Colby still sat in the same position as before I clocked out.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah just some cuts here and there," he shrugged off. I started laughing as did he. I'm so glad this accident didn't hurt his mental state. He was still so happy and I was so glad. If this happened to me, I'd be so depressed and in so much pain. I could also be dead if that happened to me, since I was way smaller than Colby.

He motioned for me to sit next to him on the bed. I was hesitant at first because I didn't want to hurt him. Colby ended up having to tug on my arm to get me to finally lay next to him. He wrapped his good arm around me immediately and I cuddled into him.

"Should we tell the fans?" Sam asked.

"It's well past 1:14, so we should at least let them know that there'll be no new video today," Colby said. Sam nodded his head and went onto his phone. He started typing rapidly on his phone. He handed his phone to me after he was finished and Colby and I read it together.

What's up guys, it's Sam and Colby. There wont be a new video today on the channels for reasons we will explain when we are able to. Just know that Sam, Colby, and everyone involved is okay and healthy. We will let you guys know what happened, but for now, we're going to take a social media break. I hope you all understand. See you soon <3

"It's good," I said, handing back the phone.

"I don't want to take a break, though," Colby pouted.

"I know, but it's what's best for you, me, and our channels. You're not going to be able to explore or anything until you're all healed. That means just strictly sit down videos but we can't just do that. I think we need time."

Colby got really sad, "I seriously don't think we should just up and quit bro!"

"You're not up and quitting, babe," I soothed him, "You're just taking a break, that's all. You fell through the floor of an abandoned hospital. You could've lost your life Colby. This is serious."

"Can we please just give it time? We'll talk to all of our friends and stuff and see what they suggest. Please," Colby asked. I could tell he was severely upset about the thought of leaving social media. It's his job, it's become his life. I understand where he's coming from. But even Sam is being sensible about the situation. It was a near death situation. I wish Colby would open his eyes and see that.

"Fine, brother. We still have to tell the fans something though. They're worried after the tweets I posted last night on the Sam and Colby account," Sam replied.

I got out my phone and saw a couple notifications. I went onto my Twitter and typed in Sam's name. I read the first tweet out loud so Colby could hear what he said, since he can't be near any light. That's including phone screens.