Part 13

((Y/n)s pov

I ran up to the stage with Denis and his younger cousins sitting on the floor I swallowed a huge lump in my throat looking at my poor baby 'why did I agree to this?' I questioned myself. " hi everyone we have a huge surprise for you here's your one and only cakie ". I announced shivering and nervously sweating cakie starts doing his opening till suddenly I saw Vlad hide behind the curtains and he started walking possessing the plushie mascot. "CAKIE DONT EAT CAKE CAKIE EAT YOU!" The mascot yelled getting close to Denis soon mommy mode kicked in and I shielded Denis holding him close.

Marcus growled angrily and got infront of me and Denis "STOP IT NOW!" Marcus yelled that practically shook the whole room. Cakie was normal once again and he floated away on stage " WHAT IN THE RED HELL WAS THAT!" Marcus yelled angrily with a dark Ora surrounding him. " Marcus what are you doing three more seconds and the kids fangs would've popped out" Vlad said while walking up to us " who cares it's not worth it, Markus son I am sorry we tried to figure out ways to make Denis a monster so you and (y/n) will stay". Drac confesses.

"By wrecking his favourite thing what's wrong with you guys" Marcus snapped " we had to Marcus it will be more torture for Denis if he goes to my town you saw the way it was" I said gently " what are you talking about (y/n) Denis isn't a monster you know this, he likes carrots and normal food". Marcus snapped at me " he's never tried anything else because you never give him anything fun" I shot back " WHO CARES he is who he is and you guys cant change that!" Marcus yelled at us. " HAVE YOU thought of maybe stop being so over protective Marcus holy rabies you even made witches plug cushioning on their noses!" I yelled back with tears in my eyes.

(Denis's POV)
I broke away from my mommy and daddy fighting as I ran out of the hotel " Denis where are you going?" Winnie asked while running after me " away" I answered in the verge of tears. " but it's not safe out here I know a place where we can hide follow me". Winnie said trying to make me sound better by acting cheerful.

We climbed up her tree house it was cozy but a little chilly I helped her set up some crates and some chairs for a tea party. " here Denis I made you a treat" Winnie said cheerfully while placing down a dead pigeon on a plate giving it to me. Quickly " a pigeon?" I asked slightly poking it with my finger. " enjoy it because when I graduate business school you won't get home cooked meals like this anymore" Winnie stated while adding pretend sugar to her tea cup. " I am moving away Winnie, just because I am not a monster like my papa drac and my daddy" I said sadly. " no your perfect your the nicest boy I know and I have two hundred brothers". Winnie said while tackling me to the ground smiling " your nice to Winnie" I said smiling.

Winnie helped me up till a huge mutant bat bursts through the roof causing me and Winnie to scream in shock. " well well well lookie what we have two little worthless kids" the bat mocked while picking us up by our shirts.

(Marcus's pov)
I noticed the pain in (y/n)s eyes she's right I have don't nothing but control her and be over protective. I was about to say something to her till I noticed Denis was gone, panic rushed through my veins " Denis where are you buddy?" I called out looking for him (y/n) joined the hunt soon after till everyone starts joining the hunt for Denis and Winnie. " he's not by the pool" uncle wade said panicking " he's not in this pit of soup" uncle frank said after chugging down a gallon of sardine soup. Anger and fear rush through my veins as I held (y/n) close trying to comfort her " I don't know I why I ever invited you" I shot and my grandpa in anger.