Part 10

(Y/n)s pov
Me and Marcus started packing our car to go to (country) so we can see if it was right for us to move there when really I didn't want to leave Transylvania. Denis is happy here and same with me and Marcus but why move just because denis isn't a monster? I asked myself while shoving my luggage in the back of the car. I sighed in relief that my bag actually fix in the car " mommy are you going to be gone long?" I hear denis ask in his cute angel like voice " no love me and daddy will be gone for only a couple days I promise" I said softly while picking denis up and giving him a big bear hug along with kissing him all over his little face. Drac watched us from a far smiling showing his beautiful white fangs " remember the schedule dad pjs, night time snack , brush teeth" Marcus said while taking denis from me so I could give drac a hug " and the shay butter on his tush than read his monster book for him before he goes to bed" Dracula finished Marcus's sentence. " I don't know dad maybe we should take denis with us" " no no no I will look after little denis you kids have fun" Dracula suggested " I know it's just I am going to miss him, i love you denis" Marcus said softly while kissing denis's nose " I love you daddy". I smiled and gave denis a kiss on the cheek " I love you so much denis I promise we will video chat you soon" I said softly " okay I love you to mommy" denis said. I walked over to Dracula and gave him a hug " remember the plan" Dracula whispered while hugging me back " yes Dracula I remember" I said softly. I walked back to Marcus as he took my hand and led me to the car. We soon drove away I felt tears wield up in my eyes while looking back and denis and Dracula waving us off.
*************(time skip)**********
Marcus's pov
For the past couple nights things have been fun I guess I mean sure it's safe here for denis but I feel so out of place here. I sat on the roof with (y/n) right beside me holding my hand with her soft delicate hand " I am so sorry about that I guess my mom thought you would like it." (Y/n) said softly while kissing my hand " but why do I feel so weird here, maybe I am just a freak maybe if you weren't married to me they would treat you better." I looked over at (y/n) with tears in her (e/c) eyes her beautiful orbs held heartbreak. I felt a stab of guilt " look (y/n) I am sorry-" "no I get it I am not good enough for you just because I am human do you think I like being here, I hate my mom for what she did to my dad" She yelled at Me while standing up crossing her arms, she bit her lip trying to contain her tears. "My mother cheated on my dad okay and he couldn't take it anymore so he left when I was ten and I still remember my dad leaving in his car with me chasing after him down the street" (y/n) whimpers while starting to sob uncontrollably. I stood up and wrapped my arms around her pulling her into my chest while she sobbed " I am so sorry love but we don't have to live here I am happy where ever we go even at the hotel as long as we are together". I lifted up (y/n)s chin and gave her a passionate kiss, her hands cupped my face while my arms were around her waist. " come on lets get out of here" I said while grabbing her hand in mine, my phone buzzes in my pocket i looked at the screen and saw a new YouTube video. I watched a couple of seconds of it then I dropped my phone " Marcus what's wrong honey" (y/n) asked me in a sweet voice " we have to go now" I growled while taking (y/n) to the car. I unloaded our luggage, and put on my hoodie and turned into a bat and picked up (y/n) and began flying to the hotel. " Marcus what is going on" (y/n) begged I only growled in response " dad messed up big time he is putting denis's life in danger". I snapped " what!?!l (y/n) shrieked.
**************(time skip)**********
(Y/n) pov
Me and Marcus arrived at the hotel I was hyperventilating and crying while sitting on the steps of the hotel with Marcus right be side me holding me trying to calm me down. I looked up at Marcus his eyes we only a red colour symbolizing anger or rage, after a few minutes Dracula showed up with denis , frank, Murray, bloby, wade and griffin. Dracula took out his phone and video chatted us " so hey when are you coming back to the hotel" Dracula said in an excited tone. Denis only had an angry expression on his face as he turned off his phone as Dracula and everyone else looked at us. Denis ran towards me as I hugged him tightly crying into his little shoulder " it's okay mommy I am okay" Denis reassures me. "Denis wasn't safe at the hotel now I can't even trust that he's safe with you I trusted you dad, how do you think (y/n) felt when she heard her baby could've died!". Marcus yelled while he held me and denis close " we are having denis's party here on Sunday then we are moving". Marcus stated coldly while kissing my lips softly to calm me down " son, (n/n) please don't go" Dracula begged in a almost monotone voice " monster unicorn you said it didn't matter, you have let monsters into the hotel but you haven't let them into your heart". Marcus said with a sad tone , me and Marcus walked into the hotel denis in my arms with Marcus holding me in his arms.

( note guys when you read Marcus's voice lines who's voice do you hear like actor wise, also who could be the voice actor for Marcus comment please cause I am really curious. My opinion I think Justin timberlake.)