Part 1 (to the second movie)

(No ones POV)
Its been two years since (y/n) and Marcus met in the hotel and ever since (y/n) and Marcus started dating monsters have been more open minded about humans, Drac treated (y/n) like a daughter and protected her and cared for her as much as his son Marcus. But today was a special day is was (y/n) and Marcus's wedding day, everyone in the hotel was ecstatic and of course drac made sure that it was absolutely perfect right down to the flowers and catering. But (y/n) made him a deal that she handled the songs and dresses and brides maids also with the choice in flowers. And Marcus helped his dad with some planning to but also had to choose his best man.
(Your POV)
Today was the big day I was being married to Marcus, I was standing in the bridal room looking at myself in the mirror, my beautiful black dress flowed to the ground perfectly and my matching black veil was placed on my head. " oh (y/n) you look gorgeous" auntie Wanda said while stroking my face, I hugged her gently and smiled with tears threatening to fall " oh honey no crying on your wedding day, trust me I was nervous to when I first married frank" auntie Eunice said softly while wiping away my tears gently. I looked up at them happily and my best friend (bffs/name) smiling at you to while happing me my bouquet of (favourite/flowers) " thank you (bffs/name)" looking at them in their beautiful (dress/suit) " your welcome (y/n) just remember that we are all here for you" (he/she) said softly which reassured me more. " uuummm can you get Dracula I would like to ask him something" I said softly while looking back at the mirror " of course honey we will be back with him in a second" auntie Wanda said while leaving the room with auntie Eunice and (bffs/name) " I wish my dad was here he would have loved Marcus and everyone here" I said while taking a shaky breath. " (y/n) is everything alright?" I heard a voice said with a thick accent, knowing it was Dracula " yeah I just wanted to thank you for everything" I said softly while hugging him " you're welcome my child I wanted everything to be perfect for you and Marcus" he said softly smiling " Dracula will you do me the honour of walking down the isle?" I asked while looking up at him. " I would be honoured" Dracula said while standing beside me holding out his arm, I gently held onto his arm, organ music started playing and braids maids took there position along with the flower girl who was my little cousin, in her dark blue dress with stairs on them along with a white flower in her hair she looked so adorable. One by one the brides maids walked down the isle till it was my turn " ready (y/n)" Dracula asked softly " I took a deep breath and said " as ready as I will ever be" I responded, the doors swung open to reveal Marcus standing at the alter along with his uncle frank, wade and the invisible man jack griffin and Murray. Marcus looks at me with loveable eyes and he smiled at me  while seeing me walk down the isle with his dad, Marcus looked very handsome in his tuxedo and slicked back hair you liked that he kept it partly messy like at his 180th birthday when he told you that he loved me . I reached the alter and whispered a quick thank you to Dracula before he sat down, I faced Marcus and smiled warmly at him and earned a loving smile from him back.
**********(time skip)*********
Me and Marcus exchanged rings and then we leaned close and closed are eyes and kissed softly Marcus's hand cupped my cheek and the other arm wrapped around my waist and I draped my arms around his neck to pull him closer. Everyone clapped and cheered and whistled, after the ceremony me and Marcus went to the dining area were the celebration was being held. Me and Marcus cut the cut the scream cheese cake and to be cheeky I stole a little icing from the cake and dabbed it on his nose, I giggled at Marcus's facial expression then he smirked at me and grabbed my cheeks into a fish face and kissed me ruffly which made me squeak.
(Marcus's POV)
(Y/n) never lost her cute cheekiness and I love that about her god I love everything about her and I am married to the most beautiful and amazing girl in the whole world. Our slow song soon blasted through the room the song was called helium by Sia (play the song now) I looked at (y/n) and smiled at her lovingly " my I have this dance miss Dracula?" I asked her while holding out my for her to take " of course mr Dracula" she said sweetly while taking my hand and I lead her to the dance floor. We start dancing to the song her eyes started into mine it felt like we were are in our own world, her own gaze was entrancing and her kisses felt like I was floating on thin air. I smile at her and lean my forehead on hers and whispered sweet nothings to her under my breath like " I love you so much, I will never leave you, I want to take you away from this place, I can't believe that your mine" my words made her blush and stroke her fingers along my neck. After the song was over me and (y/n) broke away and walked back to are table while everyone danced to the upbeat music, after a half an hour or so my dad wrote a song for me and (y/n) on the ukulele that made (y/n) tear up and run to my dad and give him a hug which made everyone awww at the adorable scene. And clap (y/n) walked over to the table and again and sat down next to me I kissed her cheek and ear and beautiful warm neck.
(I might do a lemon tell me what should I do say lemon for lemon and say nah for no lemon also thanks for supporting me guys it helps me a lot)