This girl, this innocent lady was in the wrong place at the wrong time... But he was fast.
He made himself known before she could get the police and took her by the throat. Her human sent filled him and he almost moaned by the way she smelled so alive.

She couldn't speak. His magic working what it does best and brought her close to his face. Grinning at the fresh meat.

"Don't cry sweetheart, it's only a game."
He turned his head away from her and whistled for his pets.

Growling following the noise. Benny's soul was taken.

She fought and kicked, but he needed her alive.

"I need you alive, so don't worry."

That's how the agents found Benny two days after the incident.

A second example of mere bad timing was Sunday afternoon.
Meg, oh he couldn't just let her live and allow her to tell anyone about him. He had to get rid of her too!

Breaking into her home was easy, knocking her out was easy, but the footsteps he heard coming up the steps weren't expected at all.

He cursed under his breath and set her up neatly before displaying an empty bottle of pills. He became an entity.

To his great interest he witnessed the gorgeous blue eyed man come in and panic over this woman.
That was adorable.

The demon took a big sniff of the Agent's sent and groaned inwardly.
This is why he was attracted to him. There was something about sweet Castiel's smell that made him go specifically insane. He wanted to be as near as possible to inhale this smell. It was like a drug to him. Nothing has ever been-

"Fuck." He muttered from the corner. The demon watched as the agent took the girl in his arms and left the house.

He made himself known once more, pacing alone in the bedroom.

He couldn't waste time. He was back in his office, getting some paperwork done. This was also silly. Humans doing work to earn green paper and then proceed to live off of it?

An hour in and he received message from.. Oh just who he was waiting for.

(CASTIEL): I'm available now.

He smirked before answering.

(DEAN): Perfect timing, Novak. I'll send you the address of a small café and we can have a chat.

Perfect.

"Agent."
Castiel could at this point recognize that voice anywhere and his head turned to see Dean grinning at him with a cup of coffee infront of him.

The man was seated in the corner of the small café with his suit jacket placed behind the chair he was seated in. His white button up visible with the black tie around his neck.
He looked like a literal sex god as if he hasn't thought of that before. His golden hair rested perfectly on his hair.

"Hello, Dean." Castiel sat across from his, their knees touching slightly.

Dean's grin was in place. Hiding the content behind his reasons. Castiel's human smell filled his nostrils like they did earlier. He wanted to feel the agent. His mouth on the other's neck. A bliss he couldn't wait for.
Dean could tell how good the agent looked.

His navy blue button up suiting well with his eyes. It's something Dean had noticed the first time they met. They were pure, and full of something Dean once had...
Free will. And his lips, they looked so plush and pink. Soft, he remembered.
From their sloppy kiss at the bar. Definitely soft.