Chapter 14

JK POV

As weeks turn into months, there's still no progress with her memory. We spend most of our time together, but I have to start working. The company has arranged for me to work in town so thats good. Our anniversary is coming up so I'm working extra hours to do something special and I have a secret mission with Tae that I hope she likes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                    Y/N POV

I'm out with Tae at the park. He says he needs to try out his new camera so needs a model. I prance around the park, not taking this serious at all.

Finally, Tae says he needs to try out his portrait shots. He sets up a stool in front of some beautiful pink roses. He takes a few and carefully makes a crown and equally as careful, places it on my head.

"Alright, serious face right now." Tae says.

I'm looking down at my feet and glance up. I can hear him snapping away and smiling. I have no idea what's so great. Suddenly feeling silly, I open my eyes wide and cross them making a funny face. I hear him laugh and take more pictures.

"Ok. We're done." He says, putting his camera away.

"Let me see." I say.

"No way. These were just testing shots. If I find one I think you might like, after developing, I'll give it to you.

I pout.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                                                                  JK POV

I have a date with Y/N today. We're going for a bike ride, a picnic, and something special tonight.

Y'N is wearing a light summer dress when I pick her up.

"Don't worry. I'm wearing shorts." She says, lifting her dress playfully. I laugh.

Once on the bikes, we start having fun. I watch Y/N. Her lightly curled hair is blown over her shoulder and she's laughing. She looks so beautiful.

After a couple of hours of riding, we stop in the park for a late picnic. We sit on the blanket and playfully feed each other grapes and other food. When we're done eating, we talk for a while. After packing up the basket, I pull Y/N to me for a kiss. Not a gentle, I love you kiss, but an 'I'm hungry for you', kiss.

I pull away breathlessly, watching her slowly open her eyes.

"Wow. What was that for?" she asks.

"No reason. Just felt like it." I smile. "Come on, I have a surprise for you."

We walk to the car to put up the picnic supplies. She starts to get in the car but I stop her.

"We're not leaving." I say.

The sun is setting and the park is beautiful with bright colors from the sky. We stroll along holding hands. I hope she likes what I had the guys set up. I can see it as we're walking up but I look at Y/N but she's looking at the sky.

I put my hands over her eyes and guide her to the small pavilion. Slowly, I remove my hands and watch her face. I see her face light up and her eyes sparkle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                                                           Y/N POV

I gasp. It's beauitful. The pavilion is covered in white Christmas lights. Music is playing softly in the background. JK stands on the steps watching me. I smile. I'm actually tearing up at the thoughtfulness of this.

JK extends his hand and I gently take it. He pulls me up the stairs to the middle of the small enclosure. Slowly, he pulls me to him and we start to dance. We dance slowly throughout the night. I lay my head against his shoulder.

Eventually, it's time to go home. The ride back is done in comfortable silence. We get home and he walks me to the door. I stare at him.

"I-I love you." I say to him.

His mouth drops open. Suddenly he smiles and grabs me. He kisses me deeply. "I love you so much."

A few days pass and Tae excitedly starts talking about yours and JK's anniversary. Your first anniversary. From before I lost my memory. I want to celebrate but I don't know what to do. I have an idea, but I'm nervous. I decide to ask Tae what he thinks.

"I think maybe I wanna do a dance for JK for our anniversary. What do you think? Will he like it?"

Tae laughs. I pull a face. "What's funny about that?" I ask.

"No. It's not funny. I know he'll like it because you've already done it. Almost a year ago. Right after spring break. You did a dance and strip tease."

I blush. "I don't remember that."

I think for a while in silence. I swallow nervously. "What if I give him. . .my virginity?"

Tae stares at me. "Well. . .he will definitely be surprised by that. If you're sure about it, that's perfect."

I nod. "Don't say a word to him, Tae. I want it to be special."

Tae looks offended. "I would never."

***A/N  sorry for the short chapter. I'm out of state on vacation but wanted to do a few updates while I'm here.

hope you enjoy.