Chapter 8. Settling in perfectly~

~Zack's (Agent 3's) pov~

I couldn't help but remember Marina's face, damn she is a good mother. But she doesn't have any kids? I ignored it as I opened the door to my apartment letting Izzy enter.

  "Wow!! It's still amazing as ever!" She said with an excited tone. I just smiled but then looked around my apartment and forgot I had one bed. DAMN IT! I rushed to my closet and found a air blow up mattress.

   "I'll be taking the mattress and you can sleep on my bed for tonight ok?" I asked. 

  "What?! No! I can't just take your bed! I can sleep on the mattress!" She told me with a shocked face. She's so god damn stubborn.

  "I swear it's fine! I can sleep on the mattress and you can get comfortable on my bed-" I stopped myself and what I said and hid my face from her as blue blush spreaded across my face. WHY AN I SUCH A SCREW OVER!! I calmed my face down and put the mattress down.

  "F-Fine I'll sleep in my bed and you sleep on the mattress? Happy?" I asked her and she had a UwU expression on her face.

   "In the mean time, why not play some Turf War?" I said as I grabbed my Hero Charger. She nodded and grabbed her Octo shot. We walked to Inkopolis Square and no surprise people were starring at her and me. One whisper made me just stand there like an idiot trying to not blush.

 "Don't tell me there dating!" That one whisper but sense there idiots we could hear them because nobody is good at whispering. We entered Deca Tower and waited for other people to join us. It was three random inklings and then me and Izzy. We just needed three more people join so the match would start.

     "I hope I'm not on the octolings team." One said as she laughed with her friend. I covered Izzy wars so she couldn't hear and she was just waiting. I have a death glare to the girls and they just backed up in fear. We started the match and it was Moray Towers.

  "Ready Izzy!" I smiled as the match was about to start. She nodded back with a grin on her face, and we began. Izzy was going down inking the floor and I just went start to the middle like waiting prey to come and hunt them done.

    "Hey Zack-Chan! I've got my special!" Izzy shouted to me as she was in the middle. I saw someone trying to get behind Izzy and splat her but they were too slow. Splat! I watched Izzy as she had her special and shot at someone.

  "I-I got someone-" she was cheerful but the splatted as she was still floating. Who ever the hell splatted her will pay.

   "You know she's only a beginner!" I shouted at the male inkling who had a smirk on he's face.

 "Tck! I don't have time for beginners!" He said with him swimming up the wall, he lifted he's roller but without him watching I put a Splat bomb right below he's feet and...Splat!

  "Reckless..." I muttered.

~After the Match & few hours later~

  "That was so much fun!" Izzy exclaimed. She didn't mind getting splatted by that jackass. It was late and we were walking back to my apartment. She was just holding my hand like she usually does, but people thought we were a couple which was nice- WHAT THE HELL!? I shook my head trying to get out of fantasy land.

   "You should change-" As I entered in the house she already took off her shirt revealing her bra and was about to with her shorts. HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT!!! I pushed her in the bathroom closing my eyes and blushing like a fucking mess. I was about to die right there.

  "Zack-Chan? Are you ok? Why can't I change in front of you?" She kept on asking.

 "Y-Your a girl and I'm a boy...it's just...never mind." I slapped myself mentally. She walked out  with a loss shirt and shorts.

   "I-I'm j-just gonna c-change..." I told her as I walked away with cloths in my hands.