Chapter 2. A Promise

~Agent 3's pov~

 "Of course you can help! I'm a little rusty at cutting." 8 admitted. I just chuckled and held her hands to guide her cutting the vegetables.

   "Hey Agent 3, earlier today you had blue fuzzy stuff on your face at Pearl and Marina's studio, how come?" She asked. Then I realized what she meant and my blue blush returned, god damn it she's innocent.

  "There is it! What is that?" She pointed to my cheeks.

 "I-It's nothing 8! Let's just continue!" I convinced her. I soon let go and she started to cut the vegetables by herself.

   "Thanks Agent 3!" She thanked me. I walked to the TV they had and went to their play list. I clicked on song and it started to play Pearl's ear rape song so I quickly changed it. It started to play Ebb & Flow.

  "Oh! Thanks a good song!" Agent 8 said as she was cooking the vegetables.

 "Make sure you don't burn yourself 8, or Marina will kill me!" I asked her. She just simply nodded. I continued to watch her as the music played and she finished cooking the rice and just started to make the sauce.

  "Why don't you take a break?" I offered as she looked exhausted.

 "Don't worry I'm almost....done!" She exclaimed and should the curry she made. It smelled amazing!

   "I never knew you were such a good cook! You have to teach me!" I  complemented on her dish. She just smiled and then grabbed my spoon away from my mouth. I already ate two bites, She then took a scoop and ate it.

  "Wow! This is the best one I've made!" She praised herself.

    "How come nobody else eats your dish?" I asked her.

 "Well Pearl and Marina never come here on time and it gets cold." She frowned and put the spoon back.

  "I promise I'll eat your dishes!" I replied.

 "Really!!" She lightened up. She then hugged me with extreme pressure and it made her smile so much.

   "Why don't we dance." I tried to breath after that tight hug.

 "Well...ummm...I don't know how to dance?" She confessed, she is an octoling and this is all new to her.

   "Just follow my steps!" I grabbed one of her hands and put it on my shoulder and then I held the other in the air. The music soon changed to Into the Light. We just started to move to the music and she seemed to get the hang of it.

  "You love birds done yet?" Pearl asked. We soon let go and I just looked at her with that glare that means "I'm going to kill you" 

   "Awww that was so sweet!" Marina awed it cuteness, Agent 8 was confused while I was a blushing mess.

  "I'm leaving, bye Agent 8!" I waved goodbye but then she grabbed my hand.

 "Is it ok if you can take me to Inkopolis Square tomorrow and get some new gear please?" She asked.

   "Sure! Not a problem, I'll be here at 9 o'clock!" I waved goodbye to the three girls and left to home.

~Agent 8's pov~

 "Awww!! Agent 8!! You look so cute with Agent 3!" Marina started to cheer. I didn't know what she meant "I look cute with Agent 3".

  "I'm going to take a shower!" I told them as I grabbed Marina's small cloths that don't fit her. I started to the water(that doesn't kill you >:T) in the shower. I soon got undressed and entered the shower. I was trying to know what "cute" meant.

I didn't really ring a bell in my head. I just washed my face and cleaned myself all that and got out, dried off and put a pink T-Shirt and shorts. I couldn't think any more because of how tired I was.

I just laid in bed as I was excited for tomorrow, to see Agent 3 and he was going to Inkopolis Square with me!

Chapter 2 done UwU  this book is going to be long QwQ