Chapter 20

[A/N]: Hey cuties! I'm back, hope you like this. Follow me on my social media accounts so that you would know the next time that I would be updating this story and my other stories.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LSFics8                                       Username: LSFics8

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lstyles78/        Username: LStyles78

Plus, I wrote a new story called Krezinkin, please do read it, it would mean a lot to me :) x

When Harry walked into the house, Louis was standing right in front of him with his tail moving around while Cinella was meowing in his arms.

The curly haired man let out a chuckle and said, "How long have you been standing there?" and wrapped his arms around his curvy waist as he led him upstairs.

Louis smiled at him and said, "Minis, dawwy," and tried to show him how many fingers he's holding up. Cinella was alarmed by the warm hand leaving her so she clung onto his shirt with her claws and looked around with her kitten ears up in alarm.

Harry smiled fondly at him, continued walking alongside of him and said, "How many minutes, kitten?"

Louis scrunched his eyebrows together as he thought about it in confusion. His kitten ears were on the side and the bottom of his lip was sticking out. He said, "Too lot! Lot, dawwy."

Harry laughed and nodded approvingly at his choice of words. When they reached Harry's office, he sat down in his chair in front of the desk which contained his laptop. The kitten sat down on one of the chairs in front of the desk while Cinella laid down in the carpet and then turned around to claw at it.

Harry looked at his kitten, who was observing him politely and asked, "Don't you want to cuddle?"

The kitten's eyes lit up and said, "Y-Yes, dawwy, kitty like," and made his way over to him and sat down on his lap while his tail was hugging his master's back. He shut his eyes, nosed at his neck and breathed in his calming scent.

Harry smiled warmly down at him and held him close. He turned on his laptop and started working on some things that he decided to finish at home.

From time to time, the kitten would shuffle around in his master's lap and breathe calmly in his arms. Harry would play with his hair and rub his kitten ears gently. He smiles to himself when he hears him purr in his arms.

Soon enough, Louis slept in his arms and he found it hard to work so he decided to carry his kitten up in his arms. He walked into their bedroom and laid him down in the middle of their bed. The kitten was still clinging onto his arms, so he slowly removed his tiny hands off of him and kissed his forehead.

Harry wrapped the blanket over him, and the kitten continued sleeping. He slowly walked out of the room before Louis wakes up and realizes that his master isn't near him. He walks back into his office and continues his work.

This was going to be a long night.

After a few hours, he was finally done with his work and he rubbed his tired eyes. He yawned and stretched his limbs. He didn't even get the chance to change his clothes when he got back home so he felt uncomfortable in his suit after a long day of work.

Harry walked into the bedroom and started removing his clothes until he had only his boxers on. He later on threw his clothes in the laundry basket. He walked over to his bed, got under the blankets and brought the kitten into his arms. He nosed at his hair as he held him close in his arms and shut his eyes.

The businessman never would have thought, not even in a million years that he would ever have to leave work early for anyone but today was a different case. Being a workaholic runs through his veins and he's trying his best to compromise with his beautiful kitten.

He almost doesn't recognize himself.

--

Today, there was no work for Harry to go to, so he slept it off. The kitten woke up first and didn't know how to wake his master up. His tail moved around as he was thinking of a way to wake him up. His tail stopped moving as if he just got an idea.

Louis straddled his master's back and started kissing his back slowly. He meowed for a response and removed Harry's curls out of his face so he can see him better. He whispered, "Dawwy?"

The kitten got no response from his master, so he frowned in disappointment. Cinella walked into the room and meowed at him signaling that she was hungry.

Louis let out a breath and got out of bed. He looked at his master's shirtless back one more time, hoping that he would wake up and when he didn't, he walked away and made his way over to Cinella.

Cinella looked up at him and meowed until he picked her up in his arms. He whispered, "Cinella, dawwy sweepin," then walked out of the room and into the kitchen to feed her.

After half an hour of feeding Cinella, the kitten didn't have it in him to eat anything without his master, so he made his way up to their bedroom. This time, Harry was laying on his side instead of his tummy.

Louis laid down facing him and wrapped his tail around him. He pecked his nose and meowed while poking him lightly on his arm. He said, "Dawwy, up up," and frowned at the fact that he was getting ignored. He said again but a bit louder, "Dawwy!"

Harry blinked his eyes open in confusion and saw his kitten. He was acting innocent with his big blue eyes and kitten ears on the side as if he didn't just yell at him to wake up. He said groggily, "Kitten, what time is it?"

Louis immediately grabbed his phone and showed his master the time because he was worried that he might be in trouble for waking him up.

His master sat up with his curly hair all over the place and rubbed his tired eyes for a while then looked at his precious kitten. He smirked and said, "Come here," and brought him into his arms in a hug then laid down back on the bed again with his kitten on top of him.

Louis giggled and whispered, "Dawwy, up now," then pouted cutely to look convincing.

Harry kissed his neck and got up with his kitten in his arms. Louis wrapped his legs around his master's waist and continued giggling as they left to the kitchen so that Harry could feed his baby.