Chapter 6

[A/N]: I felt bad for not updating so there you go. Also, music festival on Thursday and Friday (Which is tomorrow and after tomorrow) so I decided to update from how happy I am! xx

Once Harry uploaded the picture on Instagram, he unlocked his phone to avoid looking at the comments. He cooed, "Don't you want the flowers to be in a vase?"

Louis looked up at him innocently with his blue eyes wide and his ears perked up with interest. He looked back down at the flowers and collected them neatly then handed them to his master.

"Good boy," Harry complimented as he took the red roses from his delicate, small hands and went downstairs to put them in an empty vase.

When he got back, he kept the vase next to the fireplace and made a mental note to water it every day. He started the fireplace to keep the room warm and continued undressing by taking off his trousers along with his socks.

After keeping everything in the laundry basket, he made his way over to the bed where he saw his hybrid sleeping on his tummy with his face scrunched up cutely.

Harry's heart fluttered when he laid on his belly next to him on the bed then covered them both up with the warm blankets. He clicked a button which made all the lights turn off, and the only light was from the fireplace.

The kitten snuggled into his master's side in his sleep, looking for warmth and Harry didn't mind that at all.

--

Harry fluttered his eyes open when his alarm started ringing and immediately closed it so that his hybrid doesn't wake up because of it. He slowly untangled himself from his arms and left the bed which made the hybrid pout in his sleep.

After he kept his pillow in his arms and kept the covers over his body, he found him relax while nuzzling his pointy nose into the pillow that smelt like his master.

When he was done taking a shower, he brushed his teeth and left the toilet with a towel wrapped around his hips.

Louis shifted around on the bed with a pout forming again because he misses the warmth of his master's body. He fluttered his eyes open and sat up slowly while waiting for his vision to adjust to the light.

Harry didn't notice his kitten waking up, so he dropped his towel while looking at his closet and started rummaging through his clothes.

The hybrid blushed a deep shade of pink when he saw his bare arse and muscular back facing him that he didn't help but let out a quiet meow in awe.

His master wore his boxers and turned around as he asked, "Hey, you're awake," then kept his deodorant on along with his body spray as he added, "You hungry, darling?" and started wearing his suit.

Louis stood up from the bed weakly because his petite legs were sore from sleeping, so it was hard to stand for a second. He made his way over to his master and watched him put on his suit in adoration.

Harry wrapped one arm around his kitten's curvy waist to bring him closer and whispered, "Food?" which earned him a shy nod so he added, "Go downstairs and I will meet you there."

Smiling, he pulled away to put on his socks along with his black boots then styled his hair in the mirror while the kitten made his way downstairs just like he was ordered to.

Louis, as usual, was holding his kitten tail as he made his way downstairs and into the kitchen.

The chef saw him and said, "You're up early, so let me show you what I made," and handed him a menu as if they were in a restaurant then added, "This will make it easier for you to communicate with me better."

Louis was smiling brightly as he sat down in one of the high stools which took him a while to sit on because he was tiny. He looked at the menu in amazement and saw how precise he made it out to be so he pointed at something then looked up at the chef.

The chef leaned down a bit to see what he was pointing at and saw that the kitten wanted hot milk. He asked, "Anything else...?"

The hybrid bit his bottom lip and pointed at pancakes then looked back up at him to see if he understood.

Harry got downstairs and said, "Hey, kitten," and pecked his light hair while the chef started making pancakes with a smile. He kept his work bag on the couch first then sat down on the stool next to him and didn't have a hard time reaching it.

"Liam will drop your friend, Niall, here then we will go to work together so behave and be the sweet kitten you are," Harry said while blowing on his tea that was set in front of him.

The hybrid's kitten ears rested on the side shyly with a pink blush on his cheeks as he nodded obediently. He wrapped his tail around his master's waist which took Harry by surprise as he looked down and cooed, "What's that for?" and looked over at him while he still had his tea in one hand.

Louis got in between his legs and was attempting to sit on his lap, but the stool was too high, so his master held his hips to lift him up and set him down on his lap. He held him close around his waist and whispered, "Is that what you wanted, darling?"

The kitten was blushing furiously as he shifted around in his lap and nuzzled into his neck. He looked up at him and meowed wanting his attention while nosing at his cheek.

Harry chuckled as he held onto him and whispered, "You don't have to try to get my attention, you already got it."

The chef kept the food in front of them along with their drinks and walked away to clean the dishes.

Harry started to cut the pancakes in small pieces and started feeding himself along with his hybrid.

In all honestly, Louis doesn't want his master to leave for work because he feels like that he would miss him too much when he's gone.

After they had been done eating, the curly haired man cleaned his kitten's lips with a napkin and handed him warm milk to drink.

"I need to go now, Liam is outside, I will see you when I'm back, don't wait too long," then set him down on the other stool before taking his work bag and walking towards the door to open the door for the other hybrid.

Louis pouted cutely as he followed his master and meowed sadly then nuzzled into his back when he was about to open the door. He wrapped his tail around him so that he wouldn't leave and held onto his waist while looking up at him.

Harry sighed because the sight itself broke his heart, so he wrapped his arms around his waist and kissed the top of his head. He whispered, "Wait for me to come home."

After a while, they pulled away slowly, and he opened the door for Niall, who was standing there with his pink backpack. He said, "Niall misses Louis!" and got inside to hug the kitten.

His master looked at them for a second before closing the door and left immediately because he knew that if he stayed any longer, then he wouldn't ever leave.