Chapter 18

[A/N]: Hey, I am back so here's a cute picture of a kitten cuddling a teddy bear!

Currently, I am obsessed with this song "I don't fucking care - Blackbear"

Happy New Year!

Vote and comment? x

"Cinella?" Louis asked the kitten and showed her the bottle. She looked up at him and meowed and tried to jump on his leg. His eyes softened so he picked her up in his arms and carried her to the living room. He sat down on the couch and started bottle feeding her while she clung onto the bottle as if it's going to disappear any minute.

Harry walked into the living room while drying his hair with a towel, shirtless and wearing basketball shorts. He asked with a smile, "How's your little baby doing?"

Louis looked up at him innocently and said, "Dawwy," and showed him the hungry kitten who was drinking from the bottle.

Harry sat down next to him and looked at the small kitten. He rubbed between her kitten ears and cooed, "She's so hungry. Are you sure there were no other kittens around where you picked her up?"

Louis looked at his master and shook his head sadly. He said quietly, "Cinella all lone," then watched as the kitten moved her head a bit to signal that she's done feeding. He kept the bottle on the coffee table and watched as she curled up in his tummy.

Harry brushed the hybrid's fringe aside and asked softly, "Do you want to eat anything? Should I tell the chef to make something for you?"

Louis shook his head and said hopefully, "Kitty wanna cuddle?"

Harry chuckled at that and said, "Only for a few minutes because I need to get to work, baby," and brought him into his arms carefully, making sure not to disturb the tiny kitten in his tummy.

Louis rested his head against his chest as he was rubbing Cinella's back and smiled when he heard her purr. He asked, "Can kitty go?"

Harry looked down at him and asked, "Go where? Work?" and rubbed his waist with his thumb.

Louis nodded and kissed Cinella's tiny kitten ears, making them twitch.

His master thought about it for a moment before he said, "I would love that but you would get bored. I have a lot of meetings and you won't see me either ways."

Louis frowned and after a moment, he asked, "Can dawwy stay with kitty?"

Harry nuzzled his nose into his cheek and whispered, "I wish I could, you know that," then slowly pulled away and added, "I will go get ready for work, don't miss me too much," and pecked his lips before he ran upstairs to get ready.

Louis looked down at the small kitty who was looking up at him, sensing his sadness. He said quietly, "Kitty sad now."

Cinella jumped to rest on his shoulder and started licking his face.

Louis chuckled and said, "Cinella silly bebe," and held her so that she wouldn't fall.

After a while, Harry went downstairs in his suit with his hair styled and his workbag in his hands. He smiled when he watched Louis playing around with the kitten in the living room. He left the house and drove off to work.

--

After hours of working in the office, Harry decided to leave the office while rubbing his tired eyes. He told his assistant, "I'm leaving early, if I have any other meetings please do cancel them."

His assistant looked at him and said, "Um, sir, it's 6:23 pm."

Harry furrowed his brows and said, "No, it's not," and searched for his phone in his pocket. He saw that it was indeed 6:23 pm along with a couple of missed calls from his hybrid.