Time For Miracles chapter 2

As soon as Adam called Isaac to tell him that Tommy still hasn't returned to the hotel from the shopping and that he started to get really worried, he Taylor, Sasha, Brooke and Terrence who were at the moment in the

restoraunt immediately jumped into their car and went to search for him. Since they came with only two cars, Tommy's and Isaac's, Adam was without a car and that was killing him. He told Isaac that he'd get a taxi and go search for Tommy with them, but Isaac told Adam to better stay at the hotel because he's sick and needs to rest. Adam at his staburn self refused to do that and said that he'll get a cab. Isaac got angry and told him that If he goes out in the low temperature like this he might get a pneumonia. Adam told him that he will be fine If he dresses warmly and stays in the car. They were arguing like this for few minutes now and Isaac didn't know what do. He knew how much Adam wanted to go search for Tommy with them but he was sick, he had a cold and he had to stay somewhere warm and relax. Adam finally gave in and decided to stay because he realised how Isaac would be worried If he went outside with a cold and that it would be better for him to just stay at the hotel.He told Isaac that If they don't find Tommy in an hour tops he will get a cab.

Isaac said "fine" and that he will call him.

~~~~

First they checked a large shopping mall that was at the very center of Amsterdam because Tommy said to Adam on his way out that he would go shopping in to the nearest mall. It was near 8 o'clock when they entered the mall and the closing time was getting closer so half of the shopps were empty and the owners were pulling the steel gates and locking the doors. Terrence stopped one young lady who worked in Starbucks and was just cleaning the tables and asked her If she has seen a skinny, blonde with short cut hair on the right side of his head and with a long lock on his left who was was wearing a Metallica shirt and platform boots. Immediately she flashed a broad smile. She knew Terrence was Adam's dancer and she recognized Tommy by Terrence's discription so she happily said "Oh you mean Tommy?" Terrence menaged to smile for a second because the young lady knew who Tommy was.

"Yes, Tommy" Terrence said and the girl explained that she thinks she saw him 2 hours ago pass by. He thanked her and just as when he was about to go back to his friends who were waiting for him, the girl asked him is something wrong. Terrence was in no mood to explain what happend to this girl so he just said that everything is fine.

He was fooling himself but what could he do? He couldn't just stay there and spend time explaining to this girl what happened when instead he could spend time looking for Tommy. He felt sorry for her when he saw the quizzed and a half worried look on her face because the girl was sweet and probably a Glambert but he had to go. He returned back to his friends and told them that Tommy passed by here and that he was shopping in this mall. That information was almost useless because he was no longer here but it would help them on their way back because they would drive on the same road where Tommy drove with his car and hopefully they will find him.

"Ok, what now?" Sasha said while they were exiting the mall.

"Maybe we should go and check the hospitals?" Isaac asked.

"Good idea, let's go." Brooke said while they jumped in to the car.

They checked 3 hospitals who were all not so far from each other in the center and Tommy was not in one of them.

Isaac called Adam to let him know that they got no new information about Tommy but only one that some girl who works in Starbucks at the mall saw him pass by two hours ago.

He told Adam that they also checked the hospitals and that Tommy isn't in one of them. Adam was disappointed to hear that there was no new information about his friend so he told Isaac that he will catch a cab and go look for Tommy with them.