Time For Miracles chapter 3

First of all I want to apologize to everyone for the long wait. I didn't forget about this story though. I just needed the right kind of inspiration. Here is part 3 of "Time For Miracles" :)

** I also apologize for all the spelling errors that I've made. I'm currently without my computer so I basically wrote this on my phone. I'll correct all the errors eventually. Enjoy :)

"Screw the main road. According to GPS there is a shortcut just a mile away. Keep driving and I'll tell you when to turn" Taylor said while pointing at the machine. "Ah the wonders of modern technology" Isaac replied and continued driving. Neither of them felt like talking. They alrealy said everything that had to be said but their facial expression filled with worry were clearly visible. They drove in silence for a while and Isaac turned right to take the shortcut. Minutes were passing by and their nerves were like violin strings. The road was full of snow. In the morning cars probably won't be able to drive if someone doesn't wipe away the snow. Winters in Amsterdam are beautiful but violent. The blizards can cause many troubles to people if they aren't prepared.

"TOMMY'S CAR!!!!!!!!" Isaac shouted feverishly while pointing at the small loop of metal in the distance.

The others once sleepy now were full awake!!!

"Thank god, thank god..oh my god" Sasha sighed a relieved sigh and smiled weakly from exhaustion.

"Do you think that he's in the car?"

"I don't know but we are about to find out"

Isaac said while parking the car right behind Tommy's. He didn't even get to turn the engeene off but his friends now full of positive energy jumped out the car and with their hands tried to clear the fog to see if their friend was still in the car.

"SHIT. He's not here" Terrence said while starring at the distance"

"His car probably stopped" Sasha said through a sigh of disappointment.

"He must be somewhere close! Let's go"

The jumped in the car and again full of hope started looking for Tommy.

~~~~

"Come on you guys, COME ON" Adam was anxiously walking around the hotel room.

"FUCK"

He sat back on the bed feeling dizzy from the fever.

~~~~

"HE'S CLOSE YOU GUYS. HE IS CLOSE. I CAN FEEL IT"

Isaac said with enthusiasm and continued to move the vehicle straight ahead.

"It's like I can almost smell Jack Daniels on him" he laughed.

"Speaking of Jack Daniels, oh Isaac ,LOOK" Sasha pointed out to a bottle of Jack Daniels.

"THAT LITTLE TWAT"

Isaac laughed. "Even at a time like this when his life is at stake he still has the time to drink this shit"

"Let's not rush things Isaac. We can't be sure that it's his. There are a lot of homeless people wandering around in winter so they need something to keep them warm"

"No Sasha I'm telling you this is a sign he's somewhere out there and HE IS ALIVE"

"I hope so"

"You know him! He's Tommy for fucks sake. He's not afraid of anything and thinks nothing can harm him"

"Sometimes that's not a good quality. He may overestimate his strenght"

"Don't get all philoshopical on me at this hour. I'm telling you that he's fin...wait what's that in the distance? A homeless man? I fucking doubt it"